Spyder Garage

Question Any recommendations for a cover for Ryker with 16" screen?

As the title suggests I am looking for a half-cover, when travelling, for the my rally with a 16" F4 windscreen. Have been looking at a few (including some for RT's) but when contacting the manufacturers none of them indicate that they will fit. So am hoping that someone in this group has a suggestion for me.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions,

Inge
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    As the title suggests I am looking for a half-cover, when travelling, for the my rally with a 16" F4 windscreen. Have been looking at a few (including some for RT's) but when contacting the manufacturers none of them indicate that they will fit. So am hoping that someone in this group has a suggestion for me.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions,

Inge
    I use the Ultra Guard off of Amazon. I have the 16" Custom F4 windshield

20201113_130655 (2).jpg

Never mind, you were looking for a 1/2 cover.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Thanks - will have a look into that one though I am really after a half-cover. Would like one that packs small and weighs very little.
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    Thanks - will have a look into that one though I am really after a half-cover. Would like one that packs small and weighs very little.
    This one is very light weight and compactable.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Greg - thanks that is good to know

I take it you are talking about this cover: https://www.partseurope.eu/en/produc...0cover%20trike ? I cannot go through amazon since that will add a huge import feen so am trying to find one in the eu.
    Last edited by Inge; 05-25-2022 at 02:39 AM.