Spyder Garage

Lightbulb New group - Eastern Panhandle West Virginia Can Am Owners

I just created a meetup group called "Eastern Panhandle West Virginia Can Am Owners

I set a meeting at the Panera in Ranson for Wed 5/25 @ 1800 (6PM).

https://www.meetup.com/eastern-panha...ents/286010694

If you're around and can make it, please RSVP by 1600 (4PM) 5/25. I figure if I get 0 RSVPs, then I don't need to waste my time going, but it would be nice to see some other Spyder owners in the area...
    2021 F3 L , Stock Plugs (COILS, NOT WIRES!) Stock Brake Pedal Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Hope you have a good turn out.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

If you were to do this on a weekend day I would be able to come...Except Memorial Day weekend.. It's only 2 hrs away, doing it on a Wednesday evening would not work for my current work schedule.
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Spyder Garage

1 reply and I'm not sure why they replied. I asked what year/model spyder they owned, and they sent me a blank reply. Of course, I got a 0 attendance list. I put up another one for June - same day, same time, same place, and asked that if people needed a different day/time/place, I'm open... We'll see how it goes, but I'm not optimistic at this point.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RiderDuke View Post
    If you were to do this on a weekend day I would be able to come...Except Memorial Day weekend.. It's only 2 hrs away, doing it on a Wednesday evening would not work for my current work schedule.
    Hey, Duke - I'd be happy to go ride with you. I hear you on Mem Weekend. I'm just getting home from the wall and i'm exhausted. It always drains me to see those names (I know 6 on the panels). Everyone I served with is gone now so I try to go and pay respects just like every other year. Fredericksburg is a bit of a ride to my neck of the woods (Charles Town WV), but I'd be happy to try and meet somewhere if you want. I only chose that day because it was completely arbitrary and the meet point wasn't far from home (in case I got a total no-show). I went and had some decent food and talked to a few other people who showed up on 2 wheelers to eat. They were all curious about the F3 so I told them what little I know so far.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-30-2022 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Spyder Garage

I've been a Fan of Meet and Greets for years. Meet new riders and get some wind therapy at the same time... On my Yamaha Venture and Road Glide I would do 500+ miles for lunch...lol... I'm planning on running up to Johnstown Pa for their bike week on the weekend of June 25th with a friend who lives near Winchester, VA. Maybe we could meet up for lunch or coffee
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Keep posting the date, place and times of your meets. I may swing by if I can.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Post Meetups

Quote Originally Posted by RiderDuke View Post
    I've been a Fan of Meet and Greets for years. Meet new riders and get some wind therapy at the same time... On my Yamaha Venture and Road Glide I would do 500+ miles for lunch...lol... I'm planning on running up to Johnstown Pa for their bike week on the weekend of June 25th with a friend who lives near Winchester, VA. Maybe we could meet up for lunch or coffee
    That'd work out for me. I'll note it on my calendar and let you know how the time is shaping up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    Keep posting the date, place and times of your meets. I may swing by if I can.
    Copper - Appreciate the support! You're welcome to drop in as well. The next meetup is set for Wed June 22 at 1800 at Panera [72 Oak Lee Drive Ranson, WV 25438] GPS: Lat: 39.3196042 , Lon: -77.8485857