Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RTL Garmin Zumo XT Bluetooth Adapter / Zumo XT 256gb card format

This was too freaking simple, the manufacturer claims up to 10 hours battery life and a hour and a half recharge. No extra wires needed for power and this is small. I figure if I get half or that that is about my riding limit and what the heck these are so cheap get 2 and just leave one charging in the trunk while you use the other.

The item:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TSN82BR...roduct_details

Something so simple for so cheap I guess BRP GO should've contacted these guys on how to make bluetooth work. Oney drawback is no track selection but what the heck the Garmin is right in front or you.

I have used other Ugreen products in the past and was always satisfied, plus this does have the APTX codec.

On another note if you what to use a 256gb card in the Zumo XT they tell you to reformat the card but if your using Win7 it can not be done. I used a product called:
    https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager/epm-free.html

I do have the paid version and with that you can reformat the 265gb card to work in your Garmin. Sorry I do not know of the free version would let you do that.

Spyder Garage

So why not just use something like this https://www.lamonstergarage.com/blue...br1-lamonster/ and have it charge while using it. That way you only need one and don't have to worry about changing it out. I've been using one since August and have not had any problems...
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Spyder Garage

No APTX plus the Ugreen can also charge while you use it and its cheaper and also Im familiar with the brand. I think my next step is to remove the cell holder off the handlebars and return the USB cable to where it originally belongs.. After all you usually cant see the cell anyway in the sunlight and I prefer to have it off when riding.

Does anyone know if the original USB cable that was in the dash compartment was a long one? As mine was apparently removed from the bottom of the compartment and then run up to the handlebar. Does that sound like the OEM cable length?

Thanks

Spyder Garage

I just noticed that you are talking about a RTL.. I have an F3 so there not the same where things are at. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.
    RiderDuke

My Ride
    2021 Glacial Blue Metallic F3-T

Spyder Garage

I will forgive you just this time
    ����hehe

But actually bluetooth is basically the same w/ the exception of BRP GO which is a whole different animal
    Last edited by Escorial; 05-16-2022 at 04:16 PM.