Spyder Garage

Default Anyone used Floor boards for manual transmission? Thoughts?

I have a 2015 RT-S SM6. I know there are at least 3 different makers of floor boards for the manual transmission. Rivco, CanAmSpyderAccessories, and Inspector Gadget. Has anyone used these and their thoughts? Or any others I am missing? I know on the Inspector Gadget you have to use their heel-toe shifter. Thinking these and new seat will be cheaper than new Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default Floor boards for manual transmission

I meant to post in this forum. Oops. I have a 2015 RT-S SM6. I know there are at least 3 different makers of floor boards for the manual transmission. Rivco, CanAmSpyderAccessories, and Inspector Gadget. Has anyone used these and their thoughts? Or any others I am missing? I know on the Inspector Gadget you have to use their heel-toe shifter. Thinking these and new seat will be cheaper than new Spyder.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

They are no longer made, but Web Boards used to make a floor board and I used it on my 2014 RT SM6. I also had a heel to shifter installed and it was the best thing ever.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I had the Inspector Gadget floor boards on my 2014 RT-S. They worked well, I thought they gave me a little more comfort than the standard pegs.