Threaded View

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default COUNTERING INFLATION - my method of making Money

This is going to be VERY long, I advise saving it somewhere ( if you have a printer ... make a copy )so you can go back to it on a Rainy day ( like today for me ) ...I'm EXTREMELY Lerry of Advice from anyone other than my Priest.. especially if it involves MONEY ... my motivation in this Thread is ... I love everyone on this Forum, and my info can / will make you Money ... If you have any money in the bank - look at what you are getting for Interest - probably less than 2% .... At todays inflation rate , you are loosing 6% of that EVERY DAY ..... Three years ago I looked for better Interest Rates because I had $135,000 that was earning .06 % at my Bank ....; I did find some ON-LINE banks that were offering 2.5 % ....nice but not great .... So I looked into the Stock Market which I was not in .... My Brother had been investing for Decades and had been preety successful He followed Warren Buffet's mythology and it worked ... My Brother suggested using SCHWAB as my broker ( they charge pennies for any Stock transaction no matter how large or small ) ... I'm sure there are others, but I'm very happy with Schwab. .... Since my Bro has an account I used His acc # as my intro to Schwab .... Schwab gave me $100 for opening an account for $500.00, they give these for various investment amounts so check this out with a their brokers. The more your INITIAL investment $ start the more they pay to you for the privilege of using their services ( which are mostly FREE ) ..... How well have I done ???? ... three years ago I earned $ 8400.00, last year $ 34,500, this year $47,200 +.... I don't think my Bro has done has earned this amount in the past 3 Decades. But His strategy of investing ( Buffet's model ) isn't like mine .... I'm a DAY TRADER ( according to Schwab, and the Brokers I've talked with have commented that I've made a lot of money for the amount I've invested ) ... Just to be absolutely Honest, last year I actually lost $47,000 on a stock that TANKED, but recovered it later that year .. Right at this moment the Stock market is in a large CORRECTION and my portfolio is Down $ 67,000, and am I concerned NO - Why because it's only on PAPER, what does that mean - As long as I don't SELL anything ... I have Actually lost Nothing .... The Market will correct and Rise, in the entire History of the Market, it has ALWAYS happened .... My investment strategy is almost Tatally opposite of Warren B's ... He's long term , I'm SHORT term. ... I buy & sell the same stock on a daily basis , buy LOW sell High ... sounds complicated NO it isn't ... I first look for stocks that are very HIGH volume, meaning a lot of shares are traded every day ... I'm talking in the MILLIONS of shares - everyday.... Why , because you WILL always find a buyer for all your Shares every single minute of the day ..... Then I look for Consistency over long periods of time .... I track 20 stocks on a DAILY basis. .... So I know their price and more important - How much increase or decrease they have on a Daily basis ..... Let me move to the meat of this, I found a Stock that meets my criteria, and over the past 6 mo. has an average of .21 cents .... movement ( up/down ) .... On this single stock I have paid for my Spyder gas for every week this year. And this from buying and selling 350 shares on a daily basis. This Stocks avg. per day is in the $6.00 range, so about $2000.00 for your investment ... The Stock is SIRIUS XM ( type in SIRI stock ) you will see that days info and a chart .... it may look dramatic, but it isn't .... all the Stock quotation charts are shown in the context of rise and fall of the price ... on the left side is $ amount range, sometimes it's in pennies, sometimes in dollars, sometimes in increments of 10 -20- 50- 100's or even thousands of dollars ( on really high priced stocks ). I buy and sell this stock almost daily, I BID at bottom of where this stock often is and put in a Sell order ( when it's bought ) at what I think it will rise to. This may sound complicated but it isn't. I Highly recommend, if this interests you, go look at SIRI stock., and see if you understand what you see in the info I've given .... I'm NOT a broker, none of what I've said here is going to make me Anything. ..... I can get you my personal " recommendation " number if you chose Schwab, so YOU can get paid for staring an account ..... I GET NOTHING FROM THIS RECOMENDATION, only you will .... check out their $ amounts from Their Chart ... it's a sliding scale the mor eyou invest, the more they will give you ..... I hope at least some of you read this thread, it's made me quite a bit of money. I have ONLY invested money that I don't or won't need. It's money from my ( after death ) estate that will go to my two children. My goal has been the gain enough money to enable them to RETIRE after I pass. So far my method has worked. PS- I have NEVER purchased a Lottery ticket or ever Gambled - PERIOD .... If you have questions ... post them on this Thread - I will answer here , so everyone ( who might want the info also ) will get it ..... Mike .... PPS, if any of the Administrators think my Thread is inappropriate Please contact me before any action is taken .... Thank you ..... Mike[COLOR="#0000FF"]..... PPPS ... if you don't like this thread I'm fine with that .... However if you post ANYTHING RUDE I will flag it If you like it - click that button ... I'm sure this will prevent this occurrence . ... Thanks .... Mike ..Also concerning TAXES ... Schwab has " algorithms " that can consolidate all your transactions that makes reporting very simple at the end of the year. Any of the Brokers can tell you How to use them ( for FREE )
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 05-15-2022 at 03:07 PM.