Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Thanks guys... That's right, miles and smiles. 180lbs sounds good to me too Freddy. It will be on my Stinger trailer Tuesday morning ready for the road trip.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-20-2022 at 06:33 AM. Reason: t' '. - t.
    2009 Roadster SM5 , Silver and Black

Spyder Garage

Well guys... got an update on my bike. They installed the new shaft that had new bearings, gears, and bushing on it. Also the new front sprocket (white) with a new bolt and washer. Replaced the bearing and seal on the rear sprocket. Before I took it there, I had the transmission light come on once in a while and had to hit the shift button more than once to shift. The code that came up indicated it was the shift button. Because of the delay in getting my bike back, they said they will replace and install that at N/C. Now - the problem we have now is... there is an oil line from the oil tank with an 'O' ring that is weeping, even with a new 'O' ring in it. They said they will try different sized rings til it stops. They also told me total shop hours came to 9.3 hours @ $105. per hour. But I'm sure the parts list will double that. I will know more later today or tomorrow.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-20-2022 at 06:35 AM. Reason: ...

Spyder Garage

Well guys ... shop called and everything is working great. They are going over the parts list. There were parts that were ordered separately, but came on the shaft. And seals that came in the gasket set and ordered just in case.
    Will get the updated total tomorrow .
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-20-2022 at 06:33 PM. Reason: ...' ', x many!

Spyder Garage

Well guys .. got her home today . Works like a charm . Took a few more parts that I was hoping , but I'm glade it's done. They had to change the REAR sprocket also . And of course the bearing and seal in it . Showed them the pictures I took of the Dec.2009 Service Bulletin , they never seen it before . Bill came to $2,916.00 . Over the the hour drive home , I almost for got about how munch it cost . Miles and smiles !! Thanks for all the imfo guys , it was a great help .