Spyder Garage

Default Looking for a Grommet 2011 RTS

My new to me RTS is missing the grommet on the front panel (access to oil reservoir). Does anyone know where I can get a replacement, or the part number?
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

I'd try Ace Hardware first. Most grommets are not proprietary.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

The thick oval rubbery type grommets that the placcy pins on some panels slide into can be sourced fairly cheaply from cheapcycleparts & similar, or from BRP for not too much more! Sorry, but I can't recall any part numbers or their BRP name, but you should be able to find them on the parts diagram - doesn't really matter where you find it, they are either oval or round & once you've got the correct shape they are all basically the same size. Buy a few new, fit where necessary, & then either silicone them in or add a small zip-tie & keep the rest as spares - you certainly won't lose any more that way!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the advice, being an older bike I was worried about easily finding the part. 3.00 each, I bought a few lol