Spyder Garage

Post Looking for a solid F3 mech - any recommendations - WV?

Looking for a solid, dependable, knowledgeable mech to do some upgrades on my F3. Let me know if you know of anyone that you could recommend. Appreciate it.
    2021 F3 L , Stock Plugs (COILS, NOT WIRES!) Stock Brake Pedal Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I don't know where you're located in West Virginia, but the guys at the Can Am dealership in Jackson, Ohio are good. They're also very busy this time of the year though.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Well, Jackson, OH looks to be at least an hour or more North of Charleston. Charleston is 5 hours west of me (I'm close to Harpers Ferry/Eastern panhandle). So that's about a 7 hour ride... A bit far, but I appreciate the input.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

MotorSportsInc In Hanover PA. Very Good Can Am Dealer, with very knowledgeable service department and prices better than ones a little closer to you. It is a bad time of year to get things done tho because the good ones are very busy this time of year. What upgrades do you want to do?
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Some of my list of farkles, mostly. I don't have a way of lifting the Spyder 24" so installing the anti-sway bar upgrade is out for me. I need to have my FIN installed and my GPS system wired in. I'd like to have the titanium/stainless stems installed on the wheels, and I'd like to balance them before re-mounting (then I can install the FoBo2). I'm not setting the auxiliary or gucci lighting in place until I get the Neutrino Aurora+ (that will be sometime in June). Also, since I have an extended warranty on the bike, I want to find a 'home dealer' that isn't either 3 hours away or doesn't just generally suck.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmonk View Post
    Some of my list of farkles, mostly. I don't have a way of lifting the Spyder 24" so installing the anti-sway bar upgrade is out for me. I need to have my FIN installed and my GPS system wired in. I'd like to have the titanium/stainless stems installed on the wheels, and I'd like to balance them before re-mounting (then I can install the FoBo2). I'm not setting the auxiliary or gucci lighting in place until I get the Neutrino Aurora+ (that will be sometime in June). Also, since I have an extended warranty on the bike, I want to find a 'home dealer' that isn't either 3 hours away or doesn't just generally suck.
    If you go to any rallies that Captjam is at, he charges $75.00/hour and is the most competent wrench twister that I know.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chunkmonk View Post
    The only dealer with a service department near you that I know of is Ridersville Cycle In BERKELEY SPRINGS, WV 25411; 75 GOOD TIMES DRIVE. the only thing I know about them is one person I know that has an F3 and takes his F3 there for service and he like them.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown