Spyder Garage

Default Any ideas on Moving Throttle to Left Grip?

A member of our club (US Spyder Ryders - Long Island NY Chapter) was involved in an auto accident last year and has lost the use of his right arm. He owns a Ryker and is searching for a way to install a throttle controller onto the right hand grip. I have reached out to the Road Warriors Foundation and several trike builders and am waiting for responses. If you can point us in the right direction that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

Ride Safe!!

Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by LongIsland View Post
    A member of our club (US Spyder Ryders - Long Island NY Chapter) was involved in an auto accident last year and has lost the use of his right arm. He owns a Ryker and is searching for a way to install a throttle controller onto the right hand grip. I have reached out to the Road Warriors Foundation and several trike builders and am waiting for responses. If you can point us in the right direction that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

Ride Safe!!
    Would your friend consider a left foot throttle?? My friend has one and there is a discussion currently on this site about it.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    Would your friend consider a left foot throttle?? My friend has one and there is a discussion currently on this site about it.
    Thanks Lew, I found the discussion and will pass the information to him.