Spyder Garage

Default Which LED bulbs for '09 GS Fender Tip kit??

Hi. I have a 2009 SE5 with LED fender tri-color strips. I purchased the plugin led fender tips that came from custom dynamics. The kit had no LED bulbs. I called CD and they did not have a bulb number. Could a member point me in the right direction before I take the harness to the store and start opening white LED bulb pkg's looking for a fit?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-29-2022 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Title clarification & Caps

Spyder Garage

I wanted to send a reply. The top half of the tri-colour fender light is not working so this most likely is the cause of the tip being out. Looks like it is an led bulb that should be ok. I will know when I take the fender off to replace the broken tri strip that is ordered. Should have it next week. Thanks for the site. Enjoy the reading.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shep1 View Post
    I wanted to send a reply. The top half of the tri-colour fender light is not working so this most likely is the cause of the tip being out. Looks like it is an led bulb that should be ok. I will know when I take the fender off to replace the broken tri strip that is ordered. Should have it next week. Thanks for the site. Enjoy the reading.
    I'm guessing as to what set-up you have ( the CD led's ) .... however I had an 08 and an 11 spyders.... and the OEM TIP light ( tear-drop shape ) were Sylvania longlife 194NA , the ones I got were Amber ( RE-PLACED THE WHITE oem ONES ) .....be very Careful re-moving that clear cover .... IF it Breaks ....The cover isn't replaceable, it's not sold as a separate part from Can-Am ... look in the owners manual on how it's removed ..... Mike