Spyder Garage

Default first real ride 2020 RT LTD Chrome

I use to have a 2008 GS SE5, bought new and ran with Until Jan 2020. needed a lot of brake and Trans work, not worth putting in thousands and waiting forever for replacement parts that don't exist any more. Saw a slightly used 2020 RT LTD Chrome, under 8k miles. Since Feb 1, the weather has generally been bad and very cold. Ran to grocery a few times.

Today was first 80 deg day in NW Ohio since last October. One of best pals just got his FatBoy out of shop, getting rear rubber and brake pads, so he wanted to run also. Started with a Bike blessing in town, then rode the back roads in Wood, Fulton and Henry Counties and then back to Toledo.

Amazed how smooth she was, resistant to heavy winds. Tried out the electronic speed control on right handle grip...easier to use than the one in my car.

Tomorrow more excellent 70-80 deg weather, planning on group ride Perrrysburg to Bucyrus, 90 mile one way for lunch on the limousine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Former Navy LT, Retired Chemical Dependency Therapist, Retired Widower, "Do, or do not, there is no try"... Jedi Master Yoda.
    Proud member of AA, PGR, and a Navy Shellback!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , matte black trim, Green/gray Charcoal? depends on the lighting

Spyder Garage

Cool bike. I just got back from a 281 mile ride with a small group through the twisties of North Washington/Idaho. Temp was about 65° with mild to moderate winds and scattered clouds but mostly sunny. Looking forward to the start of the riding season for sure.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

The color of your new Spyder is Asphalt Grey Mettalic. Same as mine and gkamer above. Glad you enjoyed the ride. You will have many more to come and miles
    of smiles .
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic