Spyder Garage

Default 2022 Stock Ryker Parts

Hi all, just received my 2022 Sport with a Solo Seat and Cross style handle bars. Because of this I have the original handlebars, seat, and a Max Mount in new condition available for sale.

I would prefer to sell locally due to shipping costs. Located north of Seattle. Open to offers. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

If I were you I would not sell them - especially the max mount. You never know when it will come in handy.
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    If I were you I would not sell them - especially the max mount. You never know when it will come in handy.
    Thanks, but being built of a taller stature the max mount/original seat were quit uncomfortable due to my back side pressing up against the MM. Also, the original handlebars sat too low. Rather than opting to keep them and adding risers I chose to go with the Cross bars (big improvement). Alas, I have no need for the parts and would rather free up space in my garage.

I know the max mount has a lot to offer storage and seat wise, but it is not an option for me. If I need storage down the road I will go with the side Shad set up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBear View Post
    Thanks, but being built of a taller stature the max mount/original seat were quit uncomfortable due to my back side pressing up against the MM. Also, the original handlebars sat too low. Rather than opting to keep them and adding risers I chose to go with the Cross bars (big improvement). Alas, I have no need for the parts and would rather free up space in my garage.

I know the max mount has a lot to offer storage and seat wise, but it is not an option for me. If I need storage down the road I will go with the side Shad set up.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that Side Shad set-up need the Max Mount?? I thought the pannier hung off it?!?
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

SeaBear - that explains it then - good luck with the sale.
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase