Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Zusafek View Post
    The dealership has it covered under warranty. No charge to me. The only thing I'm paying for is first service that I want them to do. I should hopefully have my bike back by the time I get home in about 3 weeks.
    Did you return the bike to stock before giving it to the dealer?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Zusafek View Post
    The dealership has it covered under warranty. No charge to me. The only thing I'm paying for is first service that I want them to do. I should hopefully have my bike back by the time I get home in about 3 weeks.
    Good for you, glad you got to the bottom of it!!! The electronics on these bike are touchy and probably didn't like you turning it on and off at every light or you grounded something out when you shouldn't have!! Glad they are covering it, you're lucky.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-24-2022 at 08:57 AM. Reason: .
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I did not turn it back to stock. I left my new headlights in and they covered it under warranty.

And who knows what set it off to have the ECU kill itself. But I can't wait to get home and be able to ride again. Only 2 and a half weeks to go.
    2019 Rally , Black with red panels

Spyder Garage

Update on my bike today. The ECU has been replaced and the bike starts again. Replaced under warranty. They also fixed a wheel bearing that didn't sound healthy. Also under warranty. The only expense out of my pocket is the first service. I will be getting my bike back when I get home on May 13. So it will be a good Friday the 13th.

Spyder Garage

You are getting first time service at 200 miles? Did dealer tell you it needed serviced? Glad they replaced the EUC for ya.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

It's getting the break in oil removed and changed. I also usually do service between 4 to 6 months because I don't put a ton of miles on it. My old Ryker had just over 2000 miles when I traded up for this one.