Spyder Garage

Default I pulled the cord.

Just put down payment on a 2022 Limited RT. It is at the dealer, just waiting on one switch module. I did add the upgraded seat, adjustable wind deflectors and a trailer hitch. The wife is excited. She is going to go get her license so she may drive too. I will need to raise the handle bars a little though. They are just a little low for my 6'6" frame. And the wife is 6'. The dealer is projecting 4-6 weeks on the electronics. I am not going to hold my breath on the time frame though. Just stay hopefully optimistic..lol

Spyder Garage

Welcome aboard the forum. And congratulations on your new ride!
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

You're gonna love that ride. That one is like the Cadillac of Spyders.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

and

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Resurrected my trailer, that I hadn't used in 10 years, that I pulled behind my bike at that time. Quit using it due to having a permanent camping spot that we spent so much time at. Going to sell the camp site and start doing long trips on the Limited again. Got the trailer out of the shed this past weekend. Cleaned it up, repacked the wheel bearings and will probably change the tires on it. They don't show any dry rotting or cracking at all. But will error on the side of caution probably. WIll keep one of the wheels as a spare tire. The trailer has two compartments under the floor. One for the spare and another larger one. I keep tools, a small air pump and what not in there. The wife and I are really looking forward to getting on the road again taking long trips on the Limited instead of the car/truck.

Spyder Garage

Welcome! You will love it! I added a WildAss seat cushion to my seat which raises me a bit and gives me a bit more leg room. I added the CanAm adjustable handlebar riser and like it. Be careful, my wife and I ride together most of the time. She got her license last year, now it's rock/paper/scissors as to who drives Be safe!
    2021 Spyder RT-L in Deep Marsala Red/Black - BRP Comfort Seat, Adj Handlebar Riser, Running Board Lights, Driver Backrest, Passenger Armrests. Fobo TPMS, Grip Covers, UltraGard Full & Half Cover, Passenger & Driver Drink Holders, Wide-Vu Side Mirrors, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, SpyderExtras Aluminum Belt Tensioner, Show Chrome Accessory Fuse Block, SpyderExtras Adj Highway Pegs, Carbon Fibre Grills, Full Repair and Maintenance Manual, Kapplock Garmin Nuvo XT Lock & Ram Mount Lock, LidLox Handlebar Helmet Lock, Hopnel Dashboard Storage Pouch/Trunk Organizer/Side Cases, Garmin Nuvo XT GPS, Signal Dynamics Heads Up Voltage Monitor, M1 Motorsports F/R Dash Cam, inView Helmet-Mounted Brake and Turn Signal Light, Pedal Commander w/ Silicone Cover & RAM mount, Spyder Extras Driving Light Bar, Denali D3 Driving Lights, SpyderExtras Light Bar, TAC Designs Side Mirror Stabilizer Kit, Carbon Fibre Trim, Hi-Gain Short Antenna, Headlight Skins, Mirror Turn Signal Lights.

2021 RT Limited , Marsala Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Awesome. Congrats!
    Welcome to the Spyderverse