Spyder Garage

Exclamation Can Am RT with broken windshield arm - where to get a replacement?

Hello Spyder Lovers,

Thank you so much for the valid info and great inputs about Can am Spyder world. Unfortunately my RT's windshield arm is broken and i can see it on BRP catalog .

Any advise where to get the Windshield Arm from? An email address or a contact would suffice.

Thanks in advance for your support and guidance. & Keep the informative discussions ongoing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Check out this thread & the linked threads in it:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...windshield+arm

You need to contact Noboot who is a member living here in Oz; he'll sort you out with a replacement arm that'll last longer'n the rest of your Spyder!

Ps: welcome to the Forum & posting!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

What peter said, happen to me last year, got ahold of Noboot, and he hooked me up with a GREAT looking arm replacement, built like a tank!!! Good person to work with!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Majid View Post
    Hello Spyder Lovers,

Thank you so much for the valid info and great inputs about Can am Spyder world. Unfortunately my RT's windshield arm is broken and i can see it on BRP catalog .

Any advise where to get the Windshield Arm from? An email address or a contact would suffice.

Thanks in advance for your support and guidance. & Keep the informative discussions ongoing
    ..... BRP now sells the ARM as a single part , however it's the same piece of junk you have now .... buy the one from No-Boot or try the one from LaMonster and I think He buys them from NoBoot ..... I have one that was broken and I repaired it - by welding some 26ga. flat stock to it ..... when I did this NoBoot wasn't making them yet ..... PS make sure you assemble it the EXACT same way as your OEM one. Otherwise when you put it in, it may not align with the magnetic pick-up that you can't see ...... good luck .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Need info to contact Noboot for replacement arm for windshield. This site is not straight forward and difficult to get through. I am trying to send a message, but because I don't have a comment, I can't??? Please could someone just put up a link to get a hold of Noboot. Thanks in advance for any and all help. My email is cpolnak@twcny.rr.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gifferdmcfudpucker View Post
    Need info to contact Noboot for replacement arm for windshield. This site is not straight forward and difficult to get through. I am trying to send a message, but because I don't have a comment, I can't??? Please could someone just put up a link to get a hold of Noboot. Thanks in advance for any and all help. My email is cpolnak@twcny.rr.com
    You can now Once your username turns Blue (to show that all the registration processing is complete & that you are now a 'registered user' who can post in Forum areas other than the Welcome section... ) you need to have at least 1 post on the site before you can send a PM.

So now that you've posted above, you can send a PM to Noboot simply by clicking on his username to the left of any of his posts - see the link to a thread on the Windscreen arm replacement subject at my post #2 above - click on that; then find where he's posted in that thread and click on his username; select Private Message from the drop down list displayed; when the PM screen comes up with his username already loaded as an addressee, add a title to the message pro-forma, then put your request & details in the text field before hitting submit! After that you'll hafta wait for a while, usually not too long altho always at least until he sees the message & responds, so keep an eye on the Notifications link in the very top line on every page, it's up above the Lamonster Garage logo/link in the top Right Corner of the page displayed. Once 'Notification' turns red & starts flashing at you, simply click on it & follow the link to get to your Inbox where you can read all the new messages in there, & with any luck, one will be a reply from Noboot!

Over to you, and welcome to the Forum & posting!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Majid View Post
    Hello Spyder Lovers,

Hi and welcome to the forum Majid.

I had the same problem a year ago and found a replacement part online. This one is way more solid than the original one, I highly recomend it.

https://www.canamspyderaccessories.c...dshield-black/
    Brgds Martin

First Spyder: RS 2008 Yellow&Black - Current: 2012 Spyder RTS Magnesium, bought new from dealer in 2015.

Spyder Garage

I still have the Best replacement windscreen arm available for the RT. If you require one just PM me for details. My price is better than anyone else and I also include some Shims to help remove the old Windscreen arm, no one else does that.
    2015 RTS Special Series