Spyder Garage

Default Are there any Ryker 900 Sport alternative springs available??

I understand I have minimal adjustment on my stock 2022 ryker 900 sport front shocks , but is there a spring I can utilize to get better handling over bumpy roads ? Answers or suggestions are very much appreciated.

Spyder Garage

Springs carry the weight. Shocks handle the damping.
    If you want more control and damping then you'll need to upgrade the shocks. Elsa has a few options.

Spyder Garage

Have a look at martinthevlogger's site at his H&R springs.
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

I would change the swaybar first - maybe you take than the front shocks of the new 2022 Rally .. they are longer
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Default Ryker springs

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    Have a look at martinthevlogger's site at his H&R springs.
    Yes I did put a Baja Ron sway bar on . I am receiving my H&M’s springs from martinthevlogger Tomorrow. I actually found some perfect fit springs from Summit Racing also, so if the H&M’s springs don’t do it I’m going to buy a set from Summit Racing. I will not buy shocks from Elca, way overpriced,

Spyder Garage

if the H&M’s springs don’t do it
    Hope you keep us updated on how you like them. I have a set waiting to be put on my Rally whenever it arrives (together with the H&R swaybar).
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker01 View Post
    Yes I did put a Baja Ron sway bar on . I am receiving my H&M’s springs from martinthevlogger Tomorrow. I actually found some perfect fit springs from Summit Racing also, so if the H&M’s springs don’t do it I’m going to buy a set from Summit Racing. I will not buy shocks from Elca, way overpriced,
    Which springs did you find at Summit Racing?
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Summit racing has 0800.0200.300, 350,400,450,and so on lb/in spring rate . Look up Eibach coil over springs . Perfect fit!

Spyder Garage

H&r front springs from Martinthevlogger. For the can am ryker 900 sport. I am very impressed as the new springs make handling in corners much more level, therefore you are not fighting the negative force when turning . I found they handle the bumps with a much more controlled bounce ( rebound ) . The “dip “ felt with original springs is gone. The combination of MartinTheVlogger H&R springs and the Baja Ron sway bar has transformed my ryker into a much more secure tracking and controlled handling machine.

Spyder Garage

H&r front springs from Martinthevlogger. For the can am ryker 900 sport. I am very impressed as the new springs make handling in corners much more level, therefore you are not fighting the negative force when turning . I found they handle the bumps with a much more controlled bounce ( rebound ) . The “dip “ felt with original springs is gone. The combination of MartinTheVlogger H&R springs and the Baja Ron sway bar has transformed my ryker into a much more secure tracking and controlled handling machine.
    That is brilliant to know. Thanks for the info - knew I would not regret getting the H&R springs and swaybar even if it is just gathering dust at moment

Spyder Garage

Summit racing has 0800.0200.300, 350,400,450,and so on lb/in spring rate . Look up Eibach coil over springs . Perfect fit!
    Did you mean the eibach 0800.0250.300 etc? Or is the ryker sport spring inside Dia only 2 in wide?

My rally has 2.5 inside Dia. Springs.
    Last edited by Markubis; 04-24-2022 at 11:35 AM.

Spyder Garage

Yes Markubis I have rally shocks on my sport, I did mean 0800.0250.300 etc. Sorry, they don’t make 2” id coil over springs .
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-24-2022 at 08:07 PM. Reason: id

Spyder Garage

Great info Tucker01

I'm in Canada and there is a company that imports the H&R springs
    would you have the specs on them?

THKs