Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Not all that bad, just so long as you're not hanging out for an answer.....

But I could well be wrong, maybe Franco's subscribed & is just typing up a response right now....

Or now??

Maybe now???

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I think that just now and again I can hear the faint clicking of a keyboard, but then it may be just my Tinnitus or it maybe just the Crickets.

It would do my head in.

I dropped a cap screw while working on my new DR650 doing the NSU. The absolute first person in the world to do such a thing. Dropped something and it disappeared.

dr650 nsu _large.jpg

1 bounce and it ricocheted in through the slot under the clutch. Went in without touching the sides faster than a missile up the main street of Baghdad.

I was speechless for a short time. What just occurred? I blinked and now its gone. Then I think I did say something like... oh dear - bother - thats unlucky - Yeah Nah, not really something a bit more descriptive and I think I may have queried its parentage history among other things.

If I rocked the bike back and forward with enough energy I could hear it rattle. I persevered and managed to fish it out.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-09-2022 at 05:35 PM. Reason: disapered - disappeared %-)