Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default High performance SWAYBAR for RYKER - remove OE & Install New

This video shows how to remove STOCK swaybar from Can-Am RYKER without cutting it and how to replace it with H&R Swaybar or upgraded BRP Swaybar.

For more info please CLICK THIS LINK
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pos...r-installation
    also in the link you can view only certain parts of video that interests you the most - chapter viewing

Spyder Garage

Finally! There was a LOT of feeling in that word Martin! But you did get it done, & the Ryker's looking good & ready to have fun!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-04-2022 at 05:07 AM. Reason: It's a Ryker!! Bloody autocorrect... :-/
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

))))

Spyder Garage

Martin, just double checking when we spoke about which hole to use in the swaybar you advised me to use the sport one yet you mentioned in your video to use the cruising one. Wondering what the difference is between the 2 and why toy choose the touring hole instead of the sport one.
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    Martin, just double checking when we spoke about which hole to use in the swaybar you advised me to use the sport one yet you mentioned in your video to use the cruising one. Wondering what the difference is between the 2 and why toy choose the touring hole instead of the sport one.
    with Sport it will be better for cornering with more performance,. in middle it will be tiny bit less with more comfort in rYding and turning,. its not a huge difference, but i went for tiny bit softer,. if it was my bYke i would go for sport.

Spyder Garage

Okay, will follow your example and go for sport as well. Even though I am not a fast ryder but always handy when you can take corners easily. I take it from what you describe that the Sport setting has the bike respond guicker, is that right?

Why going for the rental bike for the touring setting - is that to make it easier for novice ryders (like I stil am ) to get used to the bkyke easier?
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    Okay, will follow your example and go for sport as well. Even though I am not a fast ryder but always handy when you can take corners easily. I take it from what you describe that the Sport setting has the bike respond guicker, is that right?

Why going for the rental bike for the touring setting - is that to make it easier for novice ryders (like I stil am ) to get used to the bkyke easier?
    Hi Inge, yes, it is bit of compromise and it will help them little bit extra.