Spyder Garage

Default Possible new function in BUDS2

Running the latest version of BUDS2 (BRP BUDS2 21.1.0 (A68E UPDATE) which seems buggy, (see my post about it), I believe I've found a new function. In addition to all the usual functional checks of the clutch and transmission, there is now a function called, "HCM Cleaning". I've felt that my 2020 RTL clutch was a little delayed, so I ran all the clutch and transmission functional checks. I also ran this new cleaning function. It seemed like it took about a full minute, while it varies the engine rpms. It did not shift into gear like the other checks. I would really like to know what this function does, but I'd swear that my bike shifts a lot smoother now, and the clutch engagement is what it should be. This is on a 2020 RTL with 23k miles...
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Maybe this is something BertRemington needs to try on his Spyder? BTW, I don't have BUDS, but thank you for suggesting the BUDS forum idea. I see the Admins have already shifted many BUDS topics over hear from other areas. It makes it much easier to find them.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze