Spyder Garage

Default Latest version BRP BUDS2 21.1.0 (A68E UPDATE) buggy?

I'm running the most current version of BUDS 2 (BRP BUDS2 21.1.0 (A68E UPDATE) as of today. When this version opens, it takes control of my cursor, and no matter what I do, it snaps the cursor to the upper right hand Close X button. There really isn't enough time to move to another button on the screen and click it before it goes to the X and asks if I really want to close the program. This is on a HP Spectre laptop running Windows 11. Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions? Thanks!
    2020 RT Limited Deep Marsala Chrome

2020 RT Limited , Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

The April 15 update, BUDS2 21.1.0 (7AB4 UPDATE) seems to have fixed this bug. It works as it should now. See my post here:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...date-Available

for screenshots of the updates to a 2021 F3L...

Spyder Garage

Just had my 2018 RT Limited service and a new battery installed. I was watching the tech after he completed the reg. service and battery and he plugged his computer into the BUDS system. I asked why and he explained why for 2 reasons. One, when you disconnect the battery (mine was shot/dead) some of the software on the Spyder gets disabled. and two, he also said that always have various updates BRP puts out and the systems then loads those into my Spyder.. Now my life is BUDS good.. :-)
    Just an FYI
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

I wouldn't think anything would be lost in the ecm by changing the battery, if that's the case what can we do when changing the battery?
    2019 F3 Limited, Black with Wrap My Spyder red racing stripes
    BajaRon sway bar
    La Monster LED headlights
    LED fog lights
    F4 Customs 21" tinted windshield
    Ultimate red trimmed seat/driver backrest
    Ram quick grip phone holder
    Cardo Packtalk Bold headsets
    2019 F3 limited , Black

Spyder Garage

I'm not sure there's anything you can do to prevent some odd findings from showing up in BUDS. Pretty much every bike I've hooked up to my BUDS shows some faults that seem to be related to battery disconnects. Nothing to be concerned about, but what they refer to as, "occurred faults" will keep showing up in BUDS. One thing I've noticed is that when connecting the battery, (and like a car, connect the positive cables first), you will usually see some arcing when connecting the negative cables. I think these arcs are what drives BUDS crazy.