Spyder Garage

Default How do I edit my signature?

Wondering how to edit my signature. Thanks.
    2021 Spyder RT
    Retired U.S. Army
    Life Member, NRA
    2021 RT , Petrol (blue)

Spyder Garage

Top right corner of the screen, click on 'Settings', which is just to the Right of 'My Profile' & to the Left of 'Log Out'.

Once the screen comes up, look down the left hand side for the block labelled 'My Settings' - in that you should find 'Edit Signature' (about 5 lines down??) Click on that; edit your signature as required; then hit 'Save Signature' in the bottom right corner. You may hafta log out & then log back in again afterwards to see your edit apply; and you might even need to delete any recent cookies to avoid bringing back an earlier version, but it'll eventually apply.

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the help.
    2021 Spyder RT
    Retired U.S. Army
    Life Member, NRA
    2021 RT , Petrol (blue)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickH View Post
    Trying to delete this post, but can't figure out how to do a delete?
    You can’t delete it yourself, Patrick. Admin are also loathe to do it as it affects the site stats.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickH View Post
    Trying to delete this post, but can't figure out how to do a delete?

YOU can't!

The 'Delete own posts or threads' feature was removed from member's capabilities when we discovered the damage the number of posts & threads being posted & then deleted by members was doing to the Forum by degrading its standing with the major search providers, so much so that their search engines were dropping any Forum results either waaay down their results or sometimes even dropping them completely off their listed search results for all things Spyder related, which directly impacted the financial viability of continuing to provide the Forum at all!

So in the interests of keeping the Forum going & available for all both now & on into the future, that particular feature was removed from individual members; but if you ask, any Moderator will be able to help, altho we are more likely to just remove such posts from public view, rather than completely deleting them - there's less damage done to the Forum that way!

That said, now that you've asked & been answered, I'd suggest it's better to leave your post & this reply so that others can also read them & learn from them But you can still tell us if you really want it gone...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-02-2023 at 02:34 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!