Hopefully one of our moderators will see this. I would like to see a BUDS specific forum here on SL. I've had a BUDS license for a few years now, and haven't been able to find any reliable source of info about the various versions of BUDS. Every version of BUDS has a help file, but there's no way to find out about issues that may or may not be attributable to BUDS and/or Windows. For instance, I'm currently running this version: BRP BUDS2 21.1.0 (A68E UPDATE). Today I hooked up to my 2020 RTL and found out that no matter what I did, the cursor would leap all by itself to the upper right hand capital X to close the program after about 2 seconds. This made it nearly impossible to use the program. This didn't happen under the previous version. Without any other users' input, I have no way of knowing if this is a BUDS version problem, a windows 11 problem, or something else. I was only able to use the program since my laptop has a touch screen. It would be nice to have a forum where others can help with their experiences.