Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Don't buy this F3

"CanAm Spyder F3, excellent condition. Just had first service. Funfunfun. Priced to sell. Semi-automatic trans. No clutch."

This is an ad on Facebook. I don't believe it's in excellent condition, it doesn't have a clutch.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    "CanAm Spyder F3, excellent condition. Just had first service. Funfunfun. Priced to sell. Semi-automatic trans. No clutch."
    This is an ad on Facebook. I don't believe it's in excellent condition, it doesn't have a clutch.
    The difference one one word makes, 2dogs……. I wonder if they had intended to include the word “lever” at the end of the sentence and forgot, or just wasn’t thinking in the rush to post the ad.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I found it on FB. I posted it because of a recent discussion on this site about FB conversations regarding spyders. No, I don't think he left out a word was not in a rush to post. I think the poster just didn't much about his ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post

Too Funny!

2014 RTS Pearl White
    2014 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    The difference one one word makes, 2dogs……. I wonder if they had intended to include the word “lever” at the end of the sentence and forgot, or just wasn’t thinking in the rush to post the ad.

Pete
    Yes, I forgot the word lever. I was also going to throw in foot shifter; but was trying to cut down on the number of words used in the ad.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Yes, I forgot the word lever. I was also going to throw in foot shifter; but was trying to cut down on the number of words used in the ad.
    I thought that might be the case, Wyliec. We’ve all been there

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red