Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dvilleguy View Post
    Waiting for mine update. Update from the dealer, was mid April, now late July.
    When did you preorder your Spyder? I ordered mine on September 13, 2021. I wonder if shipping dates coincide with order dates?
    --
    Bob L.
    Worcester County Massachusetts
    www.rk-mass2.org

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    When did you preorder your Spyder? I ordered mine on September 13, 2021. I wonder if shipping dates coincide with order dates?
    2/11/21
    2022 RT-L , Petrol Metallic

Spyder Garage

I was content waiting on my May delivery until I saw people updating to July! I just left a message with my dealer to see if they have an update (I'll post when they respond). One of the mega dealers near me has an F3-L on the floor, so I called to see if it was actually available and what the OTD price was. They're adding $2k "because they can" (my words, not theirs). My wife laughed and said, yeah, no--you can wait an extra couple of months without paying opportunists!
    '22 Spyder RT in Hyper Silver
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

My parts will be here first part of next week. Should have my bike by the end of the week.
    They are removing it from the crate today
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

My dealer called me today and said based on the latest info she has, mine is now listed to ship next week! I’m not holding my breath until it’s confirmed on a truck, but stuff is moving. She did say watercraft have been arriving without parts, but the parts are showing up after a week or two (although the warning is up to 60 days).
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

I hope that the company gives you guy's a discount on your one-year-old bikes before you get to ride them!! I know I feel down and bumped my head again!!! Good luck guy's hope they come soon!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I hope that the company gives you guy's a discount on your one-year-old bikes before you get to ride them!! I know I feel down and bumped my head again!!! Good luck guy's hope they come soon!
    I mean, we’re getting new 2022s for less than people are paying for used, so there’s that!
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Just spoke to a dealer stating, he was notified that west coast dealer Spyders will not ship until after July 1st.
    So theres that...
    Of course they were also "offering" to convert me to a leftover 2021 that is in stock. So who knows?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDan View Post
    Just spoke to a dealer stating, he was notified that west coast dealer Spyders will not ship until after July 1st.
    So theres that...
    Of course they were also "offering" to convert me to a leftover 2021 that is in stock. So who knows?
    That stinks. My dealer in Georgia has one delivery scheduled every month, with the first truck (supposedly) leaving Quebec on April 11 with her final delivery of the season scheduled for July 31. She said everything is sold except the product in the July shipment (which she's not super excited about since school will be back in session by the time they arrive and are assembled, so maybe there will still be discounts on 2022s in September/October).

Another dealer here in Georgia as of last Friday had a 2022 (F3-L) that was sitting available on the showroom floor, and they've also got a list of everything that's supposed to be on every shipment from now through the end of July. It's surprising to me that no one on the west coast would be receiving anything until July. Maybe the dealers around me were just among the first to get their orders in last fall?
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Geesh! So .. with this huge delay of the 2022’s… wonder what they plan to do about the 2023 models.. are they gearing up for them yet.. do they plan to even offer a 2023?
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

Word is that they are now taking orders for the 2023 models. The wait line starts now!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member bodymanpainter's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

After reading all these posts, I am happy I did not sell my 2020 RTL!

Toby

Good luck to all that have new Spyders ordered and hope you get them soon!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 09:23 PM.
    2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bodymanpainter View Post
    After reading all these postS, I am happy I did not sell my 2020 RTL!

Toby

Good luck to all that have new Spyders ordered and hope you get them soon!
    I will have mine this TUE or WED

Spyder Garage

I just got an update from my dealer here in Wichita. They got 4 Spyders delivered late last week. Two were missing 4 parts, One was missing two parts, and mine was missing one part. The windshield motor support. BRP says 30 days until the part is delivered to the dealer. It won't be long now!
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Word is that they are now taking orders for the 2023 models. The wait line starts now!
    2023 Spyder is now being Reserved. Get on the List.
    Price is going up 'Just Because'. .....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Little Blue View Post
    Price is going up because everything on the planet is increasing in price. I own a retail store. Shipping alone has increased prices not counting raw materials, labor, and on and on. To say 'just because' is not accurate at all. I could be more blunt but I won't be.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

2023 Spyder is now being Reserved. Get on the List.
    This seems a little dramatic. Plenty of dealers still have unsold 2022s on order--people acting like Can-Am won't deliver anything this year. Price is going up because of inflation--computer chips, polymers, metals, wiring harnesses, and transportation costs are all going up. Can-Am won't eat all of that inflation--they'll pass it on, just like your local gas station and grocery store are passing along higher prices.

Now when the dealer tacks on $2k "just because" that's a price increase that's completely supply and demand driven. I don't like those and won't pay it, but I understand why they do it.
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Azbronco View Post
    This seems a little dramatic. Plenty of dealers still have unsold 2022s on order--people acting like Can-Am won't deliver anything this year. Price is going up because of inflation--computer chips, polymers, metals, wiring harnesses, and transportation costs are all going up. Can-Am won't eat all of that inflation--they'll pass it on, just like your local gas station and grocery store are passing along higher prices.

Now when the dealer tacks on $2k "just because" that's a price increase that's completely supply and demand driven. I don't like those and won't pay it, but I understand why they do it.
    Just wanted everyone to know that prices are subject to change. Most prices are going up and up. Yes, it is being caused by the events of the season, most likely due to Covid-19
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 09:24 PM.

Spyder Garage

.... A Friend was saying that his Spyder Dealer was Starting a 'New List'.
    If someone has a 2022 on order and they don't want to wait, they can cancel the order.

Soooooooo ....... these Spyders are available for sale 'when they finally come'. You must be on the 'New List' for them to call you.

Sounds like a Win Win for everyone.
    But still not sure about your delivery date.
    Please Be Patient. ......
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 09:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

I sure am glad I have mine now. I picked it up on Good Friday

Spyder Garage

.... A Friend was saying that his Spyder Dealer was Starting a 'New List'.
    If someone has a 2022 on order and they don't want to wait they can cancel the order.

Soooooooo ....... these Spyders are available for sale 'when they finally come'. You must be on the 'New List' for them to call you.

Sounds like a Win Win for everyone.
    But still not sure about your delivery date.
    Please Be Patient. ......
    I don't get it--cancel your existing order, and move yourself to the back of the line (and give up the 1 year extra warranty from the preorder) by joining a 'New List?' Sounds like a great idea... Does he just mean to join their waiting list, and if they get an unsold one in stock before you get your preorder at another dealer, then you cancel your original? I guess that's one way to potentially get a Spyder sooner.

In other news, my 2022 RT arrived at my dealer this week--but missing a couple of components (as expected). I think I'll not cancel my preorder and wait for my last parts to arrive!
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Ordered a 2022 Sea to Sky on August 12th. Dealer called Friday and said it was delivered there on Thursday, 4/14/22. Have to wait until next week for them to prep it (and make sure all the parts are there!). I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

Spyder Garage

Here is a good You Tube video by Coach Bob concerning the Spyder/Ryker shortages. Pretty on point in my opinion, but as many seem to fail to mention, that most of all the various vehicle delivery issues ( and most products in general ) began due to the "pandemic". Until this natural "out of human control" AND "the related human created issues" are behind us this is going to be a familiar scenario, UNFORTUNATELY ! Everything Coach Bob says is factual and true other than his own opinions, which he specifies. This situation is not to be blamed on dealerships as I know for a fact that shipping costs have gone up astronomically and we are being held prisoner for the additional cost increases as this is not the fault of the dealers or manufacturers. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK358nk1SLo
    2016 F3 T , Fabricated adjustable brake rod Intense Pearl Red

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Azbronco View Post
    I don't get it--cancel your existing order, and move yourself to the back of the line
    Makes sense if someone was planning to trade in a machine and decide they would rather stick with it than wait.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Just watched a Smoaks video on some of the 2022 RTL Spyders that are arriving at his dealership, interesting to see what parts are missing. Reverse modules, entire wind shield assemblies and motor, switches with ETA of these missing parts still to be determined. As well as we talked about the challenge for the dealer to store the Spyders until parts arrive. Smoaks in his video shows how they jam the incomplete Spyders together to save room, with one having apparent scratches on it already. I would think the longer the dealer has to hold them waiting on parts can cause other cosmetic damage, certainly not the best situation for dealership or customer.
    2022 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic Dark