Spyder Garage

Default Epic 2019 Spyder F3-S!! • Shawn Smoak on the White Front Pulley!

This video by Shawn Smoak showing replacing the front pulley to the new white pulley. He makes some important comments for the Do It Yourself. Did not know how to post the video here,so go to youtube . He explains the do an don't of the installation. Hope this helps.

Spyder Garage
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm losing faith in Shawns expertise. I am concerned he won't criticise BRP when its valid.

He says that the pulley only wears for those towing too much load when this vid was posted. We know that to be not the case given the many examples I've seen and seen posted on this and other forums. Add to the fact I have the white pulley on my RTL and it started to show signs of wear after about 2000km/s, I do tow BRP 622 trailer and ride two up. One of my ride group is in his late 80's potters along and has had 3 pulleys on F3's and isn't a throttle jockey or trailer user.
    2017 RTL
    2017 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by askitee View Post
    I'm losing faith in Shawns expertise. I am concerned he won't criticise BRP when its valid.
    A lot of Youtubers are like that. They feel the need to get noticed by BRP so any criticism gets tossed. One in particular videographer's wife has a hissy fit because they didn't get chosen as "ambassadors" and another says he doesn't want the attention, yet giggles like a schoolgirl when BRP comments on his FB or IG.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-17-2022 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Alot?? ;-)
    21 Spyder base F3

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green