Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ryker Rally 900 going DAKAR

Hi guys, i continue to build the dream of coolest Tour and Rental agency in the world,. This one is based in Bratislava, Slovakia - EUROPE, next to Vienna, Austria.
    After the Bloody Mary, i have for you Ryker Rally DAKAR.
    Maybe you will like these new and relax episodes.

www.ToursOn3.com - Click here to enter the agency of MartinTheVlogger

Spyder Garage

Nice Job! I hope your business continues to thrive!

Spyder Garage

Brilliant job - once again . Must say that this is my favourite wrap (of yours and all the others I have seen). If ever I will decide to get a wrap on the bike it will be this one and you will be my go to guy to put it on. Gives me a good excuse to travel to Slovakia .

Keep up the good work with the Ukraine fund raising - I support through the Dutch red cross and will be doing so till this bloody war has ended.
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Inge you are the best
    please with the support to UA, this is exactly what i will start to say in videos. Keep continuing as one donation is nice and its great great thing to do, however these ppl are going thru hell and it will last for long time, so we need to keep supporting them and be there for them till its over and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Inge View Post
    Brilliant job - once again . Must say that this is my favourite wrap (of yours and all the others I have seen). If ever I will decide to get a wrap on the bike it will be this one and you will be my go to guy to put it on. Gives me a good excuse to travel to Slovakia .

Keep up the good work with the Ukraine fund raising - I support through the Dutch red cross and will be doing so till this bloody war has ended.

Spyder Garage

No to war! Nice wrap. I still like the lady pink the best. You do incredible work. Keep up the good work and fund raising there buddy!
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!