Spyder Garage

Default 2022 Can Am Spyder RT Service Manual - where can I get one?

Where can I acquire one of these?

Spyder Garage

Call 888-272-9222 and ask when they expect to have the online manual available at this site:https://brpmanuals.com/canam-spyder-manual.htm.

You can also go the link and at the bottom right of the screen at the end of the MY2021 manuals list there is a Contact link you can use to ask when the MY 22 manuals will be available.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Service Manual

Quote Originally Posted by rgus View Post
    Where can I acquire one of these?
    Depending on how much you want to pay.
    The paper copy is very pricey.
    The on-line version is about $30.00.

Search on Spyder Forum for the best internet Service Manuals. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

I followed your advice and got a reply within a minute or so, here it is;
    bestshopmanuals@gmail.com

7:56 AM (1 minute ago)

to me

Congratulations on the new Spyder.

We don’t have a date the manual will be available yet, but we’ll be happy to save your email & let you know as soon as it’s ready.

Thank you for your interest,

KJ

Spyder Garage

That's obviously some third party outfit; the email address is the dead giveaway. If you look at the page where you ask your question there is a "Main Menu" icon you can click and amongst the options is a link to Manual Support and FAQ. If you click that link and read some of the FAQ you'll see it's a third party outfit. About the quality? Who knows. Some of the online manuals are not updated as are the real manuals dealerships use.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Call 888-272-9222 and ask when they expect to have the online manual available at this site:https://brpmanuals.com/canam-spyder-manual.htm.

You can also go the link and at the bottom right of the screen at the end of the MY2021 manuals list there is a Contact link you can use to ask when the MY 22 manuals will be available.
    Judging from your reference to the BRP phone number apparently you are under the impression that brpmanuals.com is a BRP operation. It is not. I discuss what I understand what the deal is with BRP manuals in these two posts from the past couple of years.
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...=1#post1568169
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...=1#post1499337

There are, or have been, four or five websites which actually are all the same, or duplicate, sites selling the same online manuals. Brpmanuals is one of them. Your comment about third party website is dead on, but they are not a third party selling manuals on behalf of BRP.

As far as I have determined, no vehicle manufacturer today officially distributes their service manuals in electronic format. Helm used to, but no more that I can find.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

I haven't paid much attention to online manuals since I got my Green Manual, that I knew wasn't OEM, years ago.

And, no, I knew it wasn't an organization selling BRP manual for them. I think it would be great if that Repair Your Own legislation could get more traction.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I just found a service manual at servicemanualwarehouse.com for my 2014 RT Ltd. (About $15) So far it looks pretty good.