Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2016 F3T for sale

I am posting my 2016 F3T for sale. The bike just turned 27k miles today. Bike is in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. Always stored in a garage and all maintenance done by the local dealership. I have all records from day one. Bike has heated grips in addition to the normal items on this model. In the past 6 months I have installed 2 front tires, new front pulley (under warranty), new drive belt, and new air bag (under warranty). My price is $14,000, which I feel is more than fair. My reason for selling is that I have come across another interest and my wife has the exact same spyder that I can ride when the 3 wheeled bug bites. I have tried posting pictures with no luck, so i can either email or text them to you. My email in creativeprecastdet@gmail.com and phone is 919-649-2433.
    Bike is located near Raleigh, NC

Thanks,

Keith
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

That's a nice looking ride at a very favorable price point. It should sell fairly quickly.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    That's a nice looking ride at a very favorable price point. It should sell fairly quickly.
    Thank you sir! I have looked around and really don't see many, if any in this condition at this price. I have a limited window in order to move on this other mark. So if it doesn't sell within a week to 10 days, I will probably be keeping it and continue to enjoy it. This is my third spyder and I have to say the most fun one that I have owned. It has been about as trouble free as you can get out of a vehicle.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Keith I'm pretty sure not many folks' know what accessories are Normal for this model. I know I don't .... I see an after market backrest ... that' s plus ...and does this have the stereo ???? .... thanks .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Keith I'm pretty sure not many folks' know what accessories are Normal for this model. I know I don't .... I see an after market backrest ... that' s plus ...and does this have the stereo ???? .... thanks .... Mike
    Guess I should have been more clear. Bike has cruise control, heated grips, stereo, seating will be set up for number 3 (factory setting), adjustable suspension front and rear, trailer hitch. It also has a sling mod adjustable backrest (driver or passenger), that will be included for full asking price. I am sure I am forgetting something, and will update add as my memory returns��.
    Baja Ron sway bar and end links. Tank protector, ceramic coating.

Spyder Garage

Bump!
    I forgot to mention that I have a cat delete pipe installed on the bike currently, but will include or replace it with the stock catalytic converter. I put on the cat delete in anticipation of having the computer flashed, but have since decided against that. Since I live in NC, there are often great days to ride throughout the year, so it is ridden on a regular basis.
    Price is $14,000 obo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blacklightning; 03-07-2022 at 10:21 AM.

Spyder Garage

Well, one more shameless bump. Dealership is offering $12,500 bone stock. So today I will take some of the extras off and get it ready to take to them by the end of the week. If someone wants it as is, I will entertain offers. I just hate to see the local dealership jack the price up and sell it for $16k. I would rather help someone who wants to get into a bike for cheaper than the dealership will normally do.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Well, one more shameless bump. Dealership is offering $12,500 bone stock. So today I will take some of the extras off and get it ready to take to them by the end of the week. If someone wants it as is, I will entertain offers. I just hate to see the local dealership jack the price up and sell it for $16k. I would rather help someone who wants to get into a bike for cheaper than the dealership will normally do.
    GLWS, Can't stay away from that 9'er life forever...........
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    GLWS, Can't stay away from that 9'er life forever...........
    Believe me, I do think about the M109's that I have owned a lot (I was up to number 4). But I don't think I will own another one. They are great bikes, and not many look as good out the box as a M109. But the BMW just suits my riding style so much better. As for the spyder, I hate and love walking downstairs to the garage and seeing twin bikes. If my wife had gotten a different color or something, I would not be in this predicament. Guess I just want something a little different. The bad thing is that I feel like we will probably be putting hers up for sale in the next few months. She says she wants to ride, but not showing it at all. I think she got into it on a dare with 2 of my riding partners wives. It was 82 degrees Sunday and I still couldn't get her to ride. She says that she isn't riding until probably mid to late April, when it's warmer.

Spyder Garage

Can't imagine why someone hasn't jumped on this one. I have the exact same bike, bought nearly two years ago and absolutely love it more than the previous two RT's I owned. I ride solo only and that may be a factor, but the above looks like a winner to me.
    Last edited by ulflyer; 03-08-2022 at 12:51 PM.
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ulflyer View Post
    Can't imagine why someone hasn't jumped on this one. I have the exact same bike, bought nearly two years ago and absolutely love it more than the previous two RT's I owned. I ride solo only and that may be a factor, but the above looks like a winner to me.
    We have something in the works I think, waiting on him to get back with me now.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Sale pending! Will update tomorrow or Thursday.

Spyder Garage

Believe me, I do think about the M109's that I have owned a lot (I was up to number 4). But I don't think I will own another one. They are great bikes, and not many look as good out the box as a M109. But the BMW just suits my riding style so much better. As for the spyder, I hate and love walking downstairs to the garage and seeing twin bikes. If my wife had gotten a different color or something, I would not be in this predicament. Guess I just want something a little different. The bad thing is that I feel like we will probably be putting hers up for sale in the next few months. She says she wants to ride, but not showing it at all. I think she got into it on a dare with 2 of my riding partners wives. It was 82 degrees Sunday and I still couldn't get her to ride. She says that she isn't riding until probably mid to late April, when it's warmer.
    Yeah, since moving from AZ to Dallas, and now MS we havent ridden that much over the past couple of years. But now that we are closer we are hoping to finally make it to the Dragon and I want to take the wife to ride the BRP. I loved those rodes when I was there for the 109 Meet one year. I want another bike as well but I am really digging the Indian Challenger.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Yeah, since moving from AZ to Dallas, and now MS we havent ridden that much over the past couple of years. But now that we are closer we are hoping to finally make it to the Dragon and I want to take the wife to ride the BRP. I loved those rodes when I was there for the 109 Meet one year. I want another bike as well but I am really digging the Indian Challenger.
    I've done the Dragon ....big dis-appointment .... way crowded, way too slow, way too many cops, go find the Rattler. It's less known and a little out of the way. But way more enjoyable ..... JMHO .... Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-09-2022 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Dragon ;-)

Spyder Garage

Still for sale. Met with the potential buyer, but he is looking for something that can ride 2 up more comfortably. I suggested that he take a look at the RT series. The F3T is good for occasionally 2 up, but really shines when riding solo. My wife rode with me less than 3% of the time, so it was great. But if it is over 25% of the time, I would have kept my RT.

Spyder Garage

Still for sale. Met with the potential buyer, but he is looking for something that can ride 2 up more comfortably. I suggested that he take a look at the RT series. The F3T is good for occasionally 2 up, but really shines when riding solo. My wife rode with me less than 3% of the time, so it was great. But if it is over 25% of the time, I would have kept my RT.
    PM sent ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

I am having trouble answering pm. So please call or text if interested.
    919-649-2433

Spyder Garage

PM sent ..... Mike
    I do not know what has happened to my settings. It says that I had an invalid email address. I went through and updated it, but still cannot send or receive messages.
    Just give me a call or text at 919-649-2433.
    Thanks,

Keith

Spyder Garage

Keith, it was nice meeting you yesterday.

Folks this bike is even better looking in person than in the photo's.
    There's also just a little time left on the Best Warranty just in case anyone is wondering, kind of like a warranty on a used vehicle if you will.

We carried a trailer with us with all intentions of bringing it back to Ga with us. Someone will get a great deal on this one.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Keith, it was nice meeting you yesterday.

Folks this bike is even better looking in person than in the photo's.
    There's also just a little time left on the Best Warranty just in case anyone is wondering, kind of like a warranty on a used vehicle if you will.

We carried a trailer with us with all intentions of bringing it back to Ga with us. Someone will get a great deal on this one.
    Great meeting you two yesterday as well, and thanks for the compliment. I hope your friend finds the RT model that is right for him. As I said, with a passenger, the RT is definitely the way to go. Haven't heard from the guy from Fayetteville yet, so it is still up for grabs. First come, first served.

Spyder Garage

I do not know what has happened to my settings. It says that I had an invalid email address. I went through and updated it, but still cannot send or receive messages.
    Just give me a call or text at 919-649-2433.
    Thanks,

Keith
    Hey Keith, try sending AnthonyG a 'Contact Us' msg (link down the bottom of the page) with your email address & explaining the issue. Your profile currently shows an email address that starts with 'creativepre...' & your registration is labelled as an 'invalid email' type?!

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Hey Keith, try sending AnthonyG a 'Contact Us' msg (link down the bottom of the page) with your email address & explaining the issue. Your profile currently shows an email address that starts with 'creativepre...' & your registration is labelled as an 'invalid email' type?!

Good Luck!
    Thanks. I tried sending that to him last night, but nothing has changed. I will try again.

Spyder Garage

Thanks. I tried sending that to him last night, but nothing has changed. I will try again.
    Keith, I'll give you a call later to-night ..... and thank you for " friending me " .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Keith, I'll give you a call later to-night ..... and thank you for " friending me " .... Mike
    Sure thing, looking forward to hearing from you.

Spyder Garage

Bike is [NOT] sold! Thank you.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-14-2022 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Added NOT per post #27 :-/