Spyder Garage

Default Anyone tried Cortech super 2.0 saddlebags? Looking for feedback on fit

Has anyone tried these on an ST....I have a 2015 STs and am looking for feedback on how they fit.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fuelie60 View Post
    Has anyone tried these on an ST....I have a 2015 STs and am looking for feedback on how they fit.
    INAPPROPRIATE RESPONSE. I thought you were referring to case liners. My bad.
    Can I assume you have not done a lot of long distance touring? The problem with fitted case lugguge is that you will be schlepping everything into the hotel/motel, when all you need are toiletries and a change of undies.
    I have a medium size rack bag that carries that and things like chargers, reading materials and maybe a change of clothes for evening off the bike activities. The foul weather gear, tools, extra riding clothes (one change) etc. stay in the bike.
    This arragement has served me weel for over 4 decades of touring.
    Most pack too many clothes and find they didn't need them. Motels / hotels have guest laundries and you can wash undies in the bathroom sink. So don't over burden your ride. Remember; when you travel, no one knows what you wore yesterday.
    Last edited by RICZ; 02-26-2022 at 04:52 PM.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    .....Motels / hotels have guest laundries and you can wash undies in the bathroom sink. So don't over burden your ride. Remember; when you travel, no one knows what you wore yesterday.
    I dunno Ricz, if you've pared your clothing carry down to just the bare essentials, and you don't avail yourself of the bathroom sink facilities often enough and completely disregarding the potential for jock itch &/or monkey butt issues, one would think that most people with a working sense of smell juuust might be able to tell that you wore the same undies yesterday, more so if you also wore them the day before, and almost certainly if the day before that too....

Just Sayin' . There again, maybe it's generally hotter here in Oz than in your part of the World, & 'go sweat in your jocks' is a more prevalent reality & not just a jovial term of endearment?!

Sorry fuelie, but I can't offer any insight into the fit of Coretech saddlebags on an ST Had an early version that worked well on one of my Hondas tho!?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-26-2022 at 05:23 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Some of the down pours been caught mid trip in; that extra clothing comes in real handy.
    That’s with the Frunk, hard bags & a Pak-it-rack.(cloths,gear,snacks) D7DA204A-0BE8-4653-B802-BDF48798F8F2.jpeg (don’t believe is excessive, still have room for souvenirs & such) just handy FYI still quite a bit of mess with the rooster tail off rear tire, whatever brackets you will need to keep off tire may wanna go ahead for the hard bags good luck
    Last edited by Bfromla; 02-27-2022 at 05:19 AM.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    I dunno Ricz, if you've pared your clothing carry down to just the bare essentials, and you don't avail yourself of the bathroom sink facilities often enough and completely disregarding the potential for jock itch &/or monkey butt issues, one would think that most people with a working sense of smell juuust might be able to tell that you wore the same undies yesterday, more so if you also wore them the day before, and almost certainly if the day before that too....
    The undies get worn just one day and I do pack 4, maybe 5 tighty whities, rolled very tightly for space conservation. Started long distant touring in the 70s, so there's a lot of learning what to pack what not to pack. Something missing? Stores have them.
    Here's another touring tip: wear/pack old worn out clothing, especially undies and toss 'em in the trash after wearing them.
    We've ridden through some goose drowner rain storms, but were pretty dry with our excellent rain gear, providing we can put them on prior to getting on the bike. If not, motels have hair dryers.
    Cheers
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome