Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Western Demo Tour

Once again, SpyderAnn and I were selected to demonstrate the new models! We leave Monday for training in Florida, with BRP, then are issued 4 new bikes, and a list of dealers to go to. Our territory is AZ to WA, including lots of stops in CA. North to OR, then WA. Hope to see everyone along the way. Dream job, giving rides! Cheers! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When will your itinerary be available?

Spyder Garage

I enjoyed my rides with you guys the last time you swung through Washington last summer. I've since picked up a new to me 2018 RT Limited, but if you find yourself in my neighborhood again, I'll be sure to stop by and chat. I'll even spring for coffee....
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Will you be able to do laser alignments at the same time?
    David C
    2016 F3T
    DIY Garage Door Opener & GPS Mount
    Battery tender cable
    Rear IPS Pack Rack

Spyder Garage

No, we are paid to focus on the demos. Not to mention how tight the schedule is! As soon as I find out, I’ll share!
    Greg, looking forward to seeing you again. We sure had a great time last year! Hope to see as many friends as we can. Not having rallies has been such a drag! See you out there!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Maybe see you again this year in Spokane at the demo tour, interesting to see what the new models offer.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Hope you make it out, Bob!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder rider

Hello. New to riding Spyder 2013 RT/S and wondering how to find info for Spokane, WA rallys. Any assist would help.—Steve
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-26-2022 at 11:17 PM. Reason: ,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crtsteve55 View Post
    Hello. New to riding Spyder 2013 RT/S and wondering how to find info for Spokane,WA rallys. Any assist would help.—Steve
    I'm not aware of any rallys scheduled for the Spokane area, however there is or at least was a Spyder Rider Club is Spokane. The last contact I have for them was an email address. carolsnyder at comcast dot net. I don't know if that's still active or not.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hello. New to riding Spyder 2013 RT/S and wondering how to find info for Spokane,WA rallys. Any assist would help.—Steve
    It'll probably be like last year. BRP will have a link on the Can Am home page to the demo tour page and there you select city, date, and time. The signup probably won't be available for a few weeks yet.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

I just checked. The registration page is now available. https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...xperience.html

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Once again, SpyderAnn and I were selected to demonstrate the new models! We leave Monday for training in Florida, with BRP, then are issued 4 new bikes, and a list of dealers to go to. Our territory is AZ to WA, including lots of stops in CA. North to OR, then WA. Hope to see everyone along the way. Dream job, giving rides! Cheers! Joe
    Joe, I just scanned down through the registration list of states. As of now there are no Oregon stops and just four in Washington.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

What Joe is referring to are 1 and 2 days at a dealer giving demonstration rides. They are not rallys. Check the page I link to above. One stop is in Liberty Lake.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Just signed up for on CA Tri County Motorsports. Right in my neck of the woods.
    21 Spyder base F3

Spyder Garage

Looks like fewer options than in the past.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    I just checked. The registration page is now available. https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...xperience.html
    Thanks for posting, Mac. Sign up while there are vacancies. There are fewer teams this year, but the number of stops per team is about the same. We just love it! Old friends and new, we are so ready to get out and about! Hope to see everyone at a tour stop. Not a rally, a test ride. We shoot for an hour, and either Ann or I will lead the group. 4 rides a day, 5 bikes per ride. Friday and Saturday. See you there!! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Joe, I just scanned down through the registration list of states. As of now there are no Oregon stops and just four in Washington.
    Vancouver, just over the border!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

I see you're going to be at the Liberty Lake store again this year. I'll try to make it one of those days for a visit. I didn't sign up since I already have a Spyder, but I'll ride along with your group if that's allowed.
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Of course it is! I still want you to sign up - I’d like your opinion on the new Ryker Rally.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Of course it is! I still want you to sign up - I’d like your opinion on the new Ryker Rally.
    That might be fun. I'd like to see how the cruise control works on those. Is that standard or a option?
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Thanks for posting, Mac. Sign up while there are vacancies. There are fewer teams this year, but the number of stops per team is about the same. We just love it! Old friends and new, we are so ready to get out and about! Hope to see everyone at a tour stop. Not a rally, a test ride. We shoot for an hour, and either Ann or I will lead the group. 4 rides a day, 5 bikes per ride. Friday and Saturday. See you there!! Joe
    They have thurs the 14th of July listed for liberty lake, Patti and I signed up for the 2:30 time.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Greg,
    Cruise is standard to the rally and sport, an option for the 900. Not available on a 600.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Hopefully see you again in Deadwood this summer!
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cyclekid58 View Post
    They have thurs the 14th of July listed for liberty lake, Patti and I signed up for the 2:30 time.
    I was signed up for the 16th at 1130. Maybe I'll change it and meet up with you guys.
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    Hopefully see you again in Deadwood this summer!
    I'm really hoping to be able to make that Deadwood Rally this summer. If I can I won't be at this Demo ride.
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired