Spyder Garage

Default Where are the Switched 12V Connections on 2021 Spyder RT Ltd?

I have a 2021 Spyder RT Limited and have found 2 of the three switched connections. I found the one on the right side, just behind the frunk. I also found the one inside the frunk located on the top side of the battery. I can not find the one under the passenger seat. I have been told that it is attached to the framework under the seat. It must be located below the metal framework for the seat.
    How do you get access to it?

Spyder Garage

Default Switched 12V connection on a 2021 Spyder Rt LTD.

Where is the switched 12V connection on a 2021 Spyder Rt LTD, that is supposed to be under the Passenger/Drivers seat located and how do you access it. I have found the other two but can not find this one.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There is not 1 under the seat on my 2020RTL that I'm aware of. Maybe your '21 model is different, Good Luck hunting!........Bill
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Spyder Garage

I could be wrong, but on Lamonster's website he has installation videos for some of his lighting products for the new bikes, and I think he shows where you can pick up a switched 12v wire, but it may be one of those you already found. I'm not sure what you need this for, but on my bike, which is a 17RTL, I set it up with a pair of relays mounted near the horn. One is triggered by the horn switch and powers the Wolo horn, and the other is turned on by a tiny wire hooked to a dash gauge light circuit. This relay powers the wife's heated clothes.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-12-2022 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Punctuation & spaces
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE