Spyder Garage

Default Gerbing Heated Gear - Used but LIKE NEW - UPDATE

Originally posted with two sets - one men's and one woman's. Men's jacket and gloves are now sold.

Purchased a while ago and used them only once or twice over the years. They are "used", but really like new. This is a heated jacket liner that can be worn as a separate jacket if desired. The bundle includes: jacket liner with carrying pouch, gauntlet style heated gloves, hookup wire harnesses, "Y" cable to connect gloves/pants/liners, dual controller (for gloves and jacket liner), leather case for controller.

There is no obvious distinction between this jacket and a men's jacket. I believe that it is what was called "unisex." The jacket is marked as XS/S but also is a bit big. My wife usually wears a Medium and this jacket liner fits her just right (she wears woman's size 8 or 10 if that helps). The gauntlet glove is also marked as M, but fits comfortably for someone who usually wears S to Medium.

Pricing includes USPS shipping to lower US. Some adjustment may be required if going other places.

Woman's Bundle:
    Jacket Liner, gloves and accessories

$125.00

PM if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 RT-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

No joy selling the Woman's Jacket Liner etc yet Bike-O??

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...wner-sub-forum
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Sold

Well, I got the message to mark this as sold, but do not know how. Hopefully this will do.

I actually have the stuff, but am going to give it away locally since I had no response here.

Sorry it took so long, but since the bike is gone and I am no longer riding, I do not check this forum very frequently.

MrBill
    2011 RT-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

If you'd just look at the How to use the For Sale by Owner sub-forum linked in my post just above yours ^^ Bike-o, it tells you! See the enlarged bit in the quote below:

How to Use the For Sale by Owner sub-forum

Hi all, it's clear that some have difficulty with this part of the Forum, so here's some guidelines that should help.

Please briefly state what you have For Sale in the thread title - you don't need to tell us it's for sale, the FS Prefix will do that.Please select the appropriate Prefix when you start your new thread:

- FS = For Sale OR Free items being offered to members - Please add the word 'Free' to your title if warranted;

- TRADE = You've got items to swap/Trade (or it's a Sticky that I needed a prefix for! );

- WTB = Wanted to Buy;

- SOLD = the items are Sold, Given Away, Acquired, OR no longer wanted or on offer for sale.

Once you have Sold your items or Acquired any WTB items, Please use the 'Mark this thread as sold...' option to close & mark the thread as SOLD - it's the last option in the drop down list below Thread Tools in the middle of the line immediately above the first post in the thread.

And if you have any difficulties, please just PM me.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!