Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Seth responds to texts very quickly. And phone calls after he gets the message if he cannot answer. Email not so much. I just got my seat back from him and it is very comfortable. I had heat added to my F3L and it is perfect. Will know more after break in but so far so good. And it looks great.

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Update with a shout out to Rob at Brooks powersports in Grantville Pa. He helped me out with ordering the inserts that were needed to get the floorboards on and I was able to get Pierre's risers assembled and in place. I'll get some better pics outside later when I get a chance.

As far as Corbin goes, I sent a text to the tech I have been in touch with there but haven't had a chance to call. The window you have to call in is so small I have a hard time making it during that time frame as I work in a Medical Marijuana Grow and can't make calls during the day when I am in the grow.

No response to my text and still can't send them any emails as their tech email address is not being maintained. Not happy about this at all but I am going to live with this until hopefully I can find somebody with an ear at Corbin that will fix the issues with the seat. I definitely will keep up with trying to contact somebody there to fix it. But I will definitely not be recommending Corbin to anybody due to these issues.

IMG_20220226_183905238.jpg IMG_20220226_184026201.jpg IMG_20220226_183829249.jpg
    Last edited by CloverHillCrawler; 02-28-2022 at 05:05 AM.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by CloverHillCrawler; 03-05-2022 at 10:13 AM.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

My 2016 F3-S, which I purchased lightly used, came with a Corbin seat.

The fitment of the seat is not as poor as CloverHillCrawler's, but I can slide a couple of fingers under the front of the saddle where it meets the tank. Dust gets in that spot easily, as does rain -- though neither has been a problem yet, just an annoyance.

If the machine hadn't come with a Corbin, I would have sent off the OEM saddle to be rebuilt by Russell Cycles. I have a Day-Long on my Honda CTX700, and I freaking love it.
    Last edited by Woodswoman; 03-03-2022 at 07:40 PM.
    2016 Spyder F3-S

Spyder Garage

OK, I dont feel so bad about that gap now in the front at least. The rest of the gaps seem to be closing up some. When I installed this seat it was pretty cold and with warmer weather the seat seems to be settling into place. I am hoping with the heat of summer that the seat will flex more into a better fitted position.

2020 F3 SE6

2020 F3 , Black