Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Mod for EU, Australia and Asia RYKER owners

Hi guys, in todays video i have a modification for Europe, Asia and Australia RYKER owners that would like to bring more light into their rYding

More about this upgrade you can read here:
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pos...ts-canam-ryker

Spyder Garage

Another wonderful video Martin. Even though the subject item does not apply to me here in the US, I not only enjoy watching your videos (that do not miss a trick) I also get to see some of what goes on in Europe, as that often influences our bureaucrats to follow suit.
    Safety being important to riders, it confounds me why the main headlights are only used for night time use. Are the headlights to be used only in the countryside, or can they be on in the cities too?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Hello Sir,
    the main headlights are High beams, so only when nobody goes towards you on the road.. if you turn it off, they are off, no matter if in city or in countryside.. so really just High beams..
    its because of stupid regulation, that has something to do that you need to have separate light on three wheeler for daylight and high-beams..

thank you for watching my videos always a pleasure to talk to you
    m.

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Another wonderful video Martin. Even though the subject item does not apply to me here in the US, I not only enjoy watching your videos (that do not miss a trick) I also get to see some of what goes on in Europe, as that often influences our bureaucrats to follow suit.
    Safety being important to riders, it confounds me why the main headlights are only used for night time use. Are the headlights to be used only in the countryside, or can they be on in the cities too?

Spyder Garage

Do you ever get the feeling, that to have a government job, you have to FAIL an intelligence test? It's universal.
    I'll wager you will sell alot of those converters. Good luck.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

))))))) hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Do you ever get the feeling, that to have a government job, you have to FAIL an intelligence test? It's universal.
    I'll wager you will sell alot of those converters. Good luck.