Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

I use Powersports in St. Petersburg, Florida and they have been very good. Chris is a great Mechanic. Nelson

Spyder Garage

My dealer is Olsen Outdoor Power in Atlantic, IA. I would rate them an 8-9 on sales and 10 on service. I have bought my last 2 Spyders from them.
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

I agree a list would be beneficial

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TRALUV View Post
    I agree a list would be beneficial
    We (the Mods) can help with sticking threads & layout etc, but any list like that would need a degree of commitment to it's ongoing maintenance & updating etc, something we probably have even less time for than most otherwise non-committed Members here.... . But you're more than welcome to prepare one to share.... . And Bfromla already started one that he posted earlier in this thread, so you wouldn't even hafta start from scratch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Not a mod, but a list I’ve collected hopefully helpful:

���� dealers quick list of comments stated as of 2016

��Marine World Wichita KS: tech used wrong tool for alignment marked & scratched both tierods.

��Fun bike center Mesa AZ:
    ��Veys powersports
    El Cajon AZ: By same person with tire problem.

�� Lexington Motorsports KY: apparently has a only 1 key standard for new Spyders
    �� Maximum Power Sports, Peru Indiana
    Several good report of customer service.

��Birds of prey Caldwell IA:
    Towing assistance for someone with key/DESS problem

��Rexburg Powersports in Idaho
    Helped a person while on a trip with a brake issue allowing fun trip.

��Sierra cycles Sierra Vista AZ:
    Someone with damaged low tire got a helping hand, loner bike & repair wrk.
    Also great reports from tombstone Ryde in

��We ride power spots ,Mesa AZ: after making customer wait,
    Actually told customer they could save $$ & time by sucking the oil out of dipstick ¬ changing filter rather, than a proper oil change⚠️ & made it sound like a standard practice

�� Flamingo Motorsports of Palmer MA
    Happy customer & few places in area that does laser alignment

�� Motorsports inc
    Hanover PA: somebody had multiple issues p-brake & windshield & were instructed how to move spyder by helpful dealer (communicated tie dow instructions to tow truck over phone)

�� Ride Now Chandler AZ: someone glad with fast service.

��RideNow in Chandler, AZ:
    Someone that had previous bad experience with sales dept had a great report for the service dept

��Arctic adventures Rosendale NY: Recommended by someone to another having dealer trust issues & another�� from someone with multiple problems
    & some distance away, was towed there, bike was then fixed & delivered.

��No Limits Powersports Bartlesville, OK service dept was able to fix some unknown
    electrical errors

�� Texas Adventure Powersports
    Richardson TX Good report for service tech Cory

��Rivco had express delivery complications (not sure where fault was)& the refunded & made sure customer was satisfied

��Maxium Powersports Merrillville, IN : service dept failure to communicate times of repair person left w/o bike & no information for a week.
    ��by couple others that had great all around exp.

��Edwards Motorsports in Council Bluffs Iowa. General good overall report sales & service.

��Raisin River, Monroe, Michigan. happy service customer.

�� Octane Outlet in Batavia,OH.
    General approval recommendation from someone.

�� Ryan Bortner of Motosports, Inc. Hanover PA. General help & squeeze in extra on Already tight schedule.

��Baja Ron for service & parts all around
    ��Spyderpops for service & parts all around
    ⚡️��Lamonster all around

Corbin
    ��good looking stuff
    ��long wait on orders
    ��multiple complaints of service when there is a question on paid for expensive parts.
    ��for warranty issues when bought with dealer assistance

��
    Lou the guy who owns Pirate Motorsports on Center St in Riverside CA:
    He has customers bringing their bikes from 150 miles away--just for an oil change (really)!
    *Lou Gutowski 323 West LaCadena Dr, Suite 5. 951-757-9143*

��Vey's Powersports in El Cajon in San Diego CA: reports of fast service & good price from someone had parts already.

��CASWELL CYCLE Mora, MN: Group on tour had good reports for service dept

��Eddie Chance aka WildTexasRanger with Little Loyd's Engine Repair in Palestine, Tx:
    Eddie has a satellite garage in Shreveport, LA.

��Mancuso's Houston TX: Bad service request , leave bike for a simple mirror repair, not, just fix & go

Person had hot gas tank & spewing gas,
    ��pikes peak Motorsports Colo. springs, CO: was no help & dismissive of the problem

��RPM Motorsports Littleton Littleton, CO: was helpful same bike

��Elk Grove Powersports. North CA: general compliment of timely service wrk

�� Pro Caliber PowerSports Bend, OR: person was out on trip had mishap with transmission & was towed & fixed quickly

��Alcoa Good Times Knoxville, TN : report of fast service

��GSS Powersports in East Haven, CT.: fast second opinion & repairs for a desperate owner looking for better dealer. Found & fixed number of problems in time for an event, previous dealer failed & may be source of some of the problems found.

��ELK GROVE POWERSPORTS, CA:
    Report for fast friendly service just in time for Nor Cal rally

Person had two dealers refused Warranty work at
    ��Malcolm Smith motorsports &
    ��Temecula Motorsports Riverside, Ca
    then good help same issue @
    ��Pirate Motorsports Riverside CA.

�� Johnny K's in Warren, Ohio and especially in Lodi, Ohio. Great service, sales and alaround customer support.
    �� for one in Niles Oh person was ignored & when finally attended to the warranty item was rejected without even checking status. Only 6-7 months old, still had warranty

�� to Hardings Park Cycle in Canton, Ohio. They try to charge for warranty work, believe unmolicious, they don't know what was covered, and it took them over three weeks to do a service

��Temecula Motorsports (Southern CA. LA area) NO BRP Spyder Tech available was the response. wanted some basic service. ⚠️

��Central Florida Power Sports, Kissimmee, FL. Happy customer reports yrs of good service

��Klinger PowerSports,Walton, NY
    Happy customer for years sales &service

��Ollies out of Alexandria, MN General satisfied customer sales & service
    (out of state customer)

��Mission Motorsports. CA They have an excellent Spyder Tech

��Whittier Fun Center. CA General happy customer sales & service

��Temecula MotorSports CA geNeral report by someone on 3rd spyder
    They just suck.

��Southbay

����jet world

�� Maximum Power, Peru IN
    Person had one fault the dealer found few more & repaired all in quick timeframe.

��Motorsports in Riverside, CA
    They refused to do warranty work on bike. They would Not let person talk to the Spyder Tech. They claimed since the LaMonster LED head lights and fog lights in, and also had a cig lighter connected to the aux user circut that it was Not a BRP approved install and therefore they would not help with the radio. That had issues before upgrades install.

��Pete's Motorcycles in Baltimore *
    �� J & J Powersports in Wilmington, DE **
    Quality perople and quality service. Can't say enough good about Jim and CJ. If you are in need of service, routine or emergency, or just a consult, highy recommend this dealer (don't go to Pete's).
    same person had poor service @ 1 & great service @ the other
    ----------------------------------
    ��East Tennessee ATV in Elizabethton, TN
    Person had great help while out on trip after home dealer failed & took extended time on an install. Even found a problem the home dealer could not.

----------------------------
    ��Family Power Sports in Lubbock Tx , general help & happy customer with service dept

Hubbard powerSports Russellville AR
    open on Mondays

��Service Advisor@
    Filers Powersports Macedon,NY
    said spyder ONLY had rear brakes in email to customer!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I have had my 2012 RT to Lexington Motorsports in Lexington KY twice in the last three years. I give them a 10 rating for courtesy, a reasonable appointment time, and getting the job done well. Yes, the hourly rate was a little higher than I expected but I won't complain because everything else was spot on!

Spyder Garage

In preparation for spring/summer trips I took my 2021 RTL in today for a 1st service..is it just me or is $858 just a little ridiculous? To be fair, $80 of that was for installing the floorboard risers I furnished, and I understand it includes more than just an oil change, but that’s still twice what I have been paying for the Harley.. I’m not physically able to get down to do my own service, but I will be seeking alternatives..
    2021 RTL Chalk White (a paler shade of grey, of which there are 50)
    Name: GreyGhost

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KenF View Post
    I purchased my first Spyder at Paulson's, Lacey, WA in 2018 and my second one there also in 2020. Both were RT limited. I would rate them 10 in sales and service. Have not had to order parts, so can't rate them there.
    Just don't ask them to put a "car tire" on your Spyder ! The prior service manager said "no problem" and did it for me a few years back.
    The "new" service staff said NO !! Period !!

Took my business elsewhere since then.
    Ray & Marci
    Tenino, WA
    2014RTL Cognac
    ALWAYS ride 2 up.

Spyder Garage

Leo's South, Lakeville, MN - 9.4/10 Been customer since 86, they got Spyders in 08 we got one. Then I got mine. They even do laser alignments. Family owned.Good group.
    08 RS/SM5 (Hers) (sold)
    15 RT-S (Mine)
    2015 RT-S , Metallic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    In preparation for spring/summer trips I took my 2021 RTL in today for a 1st service..is it just me or is $858 just a little ridiculous? To be fair, $80 of that was for installing the floorboard risers I furnished, and I understand it includes more than just an oil change, but that’s still twice what I have been paying for the Harley.. I’m not physically able to get down to do my own service, but I will be seeking alternatives..
    If it is annual oil change/filter and checkover...those guys are way overpriced. Ballpark $300 is more realistic. I would look carefully at the bill and see what kind of baloney, if any, is going on.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

New Spyder dealership in Abilene Texas, Lone Star Powersports. They also have a store in Amarillo. They have two locations in New Mexico, Clovis and Roswell (under the name of Zia Powesports). Just had my 28000 mile service and brake fluid changed in Abilene. Service staff was very friendly and responsive. Also asked about after market tires and they seem open to mounting non Kenda’s. Would rate the service as a 10. Can’t comment on sales or the other locations
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White, Mfg. date 1/28/2014
    BRP heated seat, BRP backrest, SpyderFlap, Tricled mirror turn signals, KOTT Grills, BRP adjustable side air vent, Bumpskid, Bajaron sway bar and heim links, Spyderpops belt guard, Tricled day lighters, Tricled fender LEDs, CD HMT running/brake LEDs

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
    That definitely seems a bit excessive to me. My 21 F3 S was only $316. Probably a little less work to service than your RTL, but not that much!
    Skip H.
    '21 Can Am Spyder F3 S
    '97 Honda Goldwing w/Hannigan Astro 2+2 sidecar

[img]

Spyder Garage

Olsen Outdoor Power in Atlantic, IA are awesome in all aspects. I give them a 10+.
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    Olsen Outdoor Power in Atlantic, IA are awesome in all aspects. I give them a 10+.
    BIG F
    Curious as to why you keep posting about the same dealer?
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

Because he can if he wants to.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks in advance for your opinion. Reviews on Seminole Powersports, Sanford, FL. Both sales and service. Thanks

Thanks Tom, I believe that has made up my mind about a F3T purchase I have been thinking about. Keith
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 12-09-2022 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Merged new thread into post...
    2021 F3S , Grey/orange

Spyder Garage

Pro Caliber PowerSports Bend, OR

I bought my ride through Cycle Trader, so have no experience with the dealer's sales folks.

I WILL say no one gives eye contact or says a word when a customer walks in, unless it's a friend of the sales person. 1 on sales.

Parts seems to do a good job. I haven't used them a lot, but they were able to order what I needed and shipping from Quebec seemed fast to me. 9 on parts.

Shop/Repairs They installed Ron's swaybar but didn't wire in the charging port in the frunk as requested. The service desk guy groaned when I said I needed work done on my Spyder. The technician was sullen; no eye contact. Hourly rate was higher than the value received. 3 on service.

A sidenote: a former technician from Pro Caliber opened his own MC shop in the town where I live, just north of Bend. He doesn't love Spyders but he's willing to do the basics for me. I will avoid Pro Caliber until he's not willing to do the work.
    Sidenote from the other side: Pro Caliber has a shop in Vancouver, WA, across the Columbia from Portland. There, I'm told, they do laser alignment. The Bend shop doesn't offer that service. I don't go to Portland/Vancouver very often. P'raps one day I'll get that done.
    2015 ST Limited; Givi E52 Top Case; Baja Ron anti-sway bar; Cal Sci wind screen; Vredestein Quatracs (front)

Spyder Garage

action kawasaki bradenton Fla 0 to the 10th power, would not even let me sit on 22 RT-L in the show room. i could not leave fast enough.

tampa bay powersports, sales 10, walked in sat on trike was asked if i could be helped asked questions was happy went to bank got money
    picked up 3 days later.

service dept 10.
    had warranty issue. trike was missing inner fender skirt ( i knew this at time of purchase) brought trike in and was told it would be at least 2
    hours... more like 40 minutes i never even finished my 3 coffee.

monday i drop it off for the 3K service, i'll edit this as to the cost of work and quality of a few items i would like adresses.
    my trunk is hard to close.
    my horn makes a farting noise before it blows...............seriously

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SLICE View Post
    my horn makes a farting noise before it blows...............seriously
    '20 RT Chalk Metallic

Spyder Garage

Uniontown, PA Yamaha dealer just purchased Can-am dealership from competitor, Raised hr. rate to $150 per . Rate before purchase was $100. (What a ripoff)
    Wanted 6hrs. labor to do alignment +