Spyder Garage

Default Sun and Sand here we come!!!!! "Spyders In Atlantic City"

Guess who just registered for "Spyders In AC"???!!! This Guy Right here!!!! The first ever Spyders in the AC rally will be June 2nd-4th 2022 in ........wait for it.........Atlantic City NJ. I have registered and will be staying at the host hotel "The Showboat" for $150 a night (+ taxes). The following Link will get you all the details; http://spyders-in-ac.org (if I did the link correctly).

Just sayin'............
    Last edited by otter28169; 01-31-2022 at 01:46 PM.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Default Sun and Sand here we come!!!!!

Just registered today for the first annual "Spyders In AC" rally in Atlantic City NJ. The event will be held June 2nd-4th. Details can be found here: http://spyders-in-ac.org. I have had the good fortune to ride with several of the people who are organizing this rally and can personally guarantee that it will be a great event.

Just sayin'............
    Last edited by otter28169; 01-31-2022 at 01:46 PM.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    Just registered today for the first annual "Spyders In AC" rally in Atlantic City NJ. The event will be held June 2nd-4th. Details can be found here: http://spyders-in-ac.org. I have had the good fortune to ride with several of the people who are organizing this rally and can personally guarantee that it will be a great event.

Just sayin'............
    Not too much information on this event. Is it a ride, vendors there, etc?
    Thanks,
    Jim

Spyder Garage

I agree with Jim. Please provide on the itinerary page………… are there guided rides, how many rides, self guided rides, common meeting location, common eating places or ride to places? I see on the itinerary is says coming soon. Glad they are putting this together. Could be a great event but remember this is a spyder or rider group and “half the fun” is meeting up in groups and enjoying social hours, restaurants, door prizes, seeing people and fellow riders we have not seen in a while or meeting new one, etc. The other half is the riding aspect. Where, When, to, etc? Been to Atlantic City way back in college and it was a fun place. Without having to do a ton of research sell me on the why to come? Please don’t take this the wrong way. I am very happy a group is taking the effort to organize it. Just some past Rally examples of why they become very successful is description, action, social, dining and organized rides or self guided ride maps. You live there we don’t. Tell us why we need to come and we will come like the the baseball field in the the middle of a corn field. Great time of year. First couple days of summer. Might want to check out Netzley tire, they are not to far away to come and they are heading to Ohio the following week. Would be great layover for them.
    Last edited by Wmoater; 01-31-2022 at 02:16 PM.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the information, Otter28169, I signed up and booked my room as well. Since there is a cancellation date of May 26 (7 days before event) for both the rally cost ($35 pp) and the hotel cost, I will take a chance that the itinerary will be ready well before the rally. In any event, it is a good rate for the room, AC is a fun place to stay and there are tons of places to ride in Jersey.

Spyder Garage

Interesting, ill follow this thread.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimH View Post
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Information being updated as plans are finalized. The link in the OP has more info.
    Last edited by otter28169; 03-06-2022 at 10:15 PM.

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    I agree with Jim. Please provide on the itinerary page………… are there guided rides, how many rides, self guided rides, common meeting location, common eating places or ride to places? I see on the itinerary is says coming soon. Glad they are putting this together. Could be a great event but remember this is a spyder or rider group and “half the fun” is meeting up in groups and enjoying social hours, restaurants, door prizes, seeing people and fellow riders we have not seen in a while or meeting new one, etc. The other half is the riding aspect. Where, When, to, etc? Been to Atlantic City way back in college and it was a fun place. Without having to do a ton of research sell me on the why to come? Please don’t take this the wrong way. I am very happy a group is taking the effort to organize it. Just some past Rally examples of why they become very successful is description, action, social, dining and organized rides or self guided ride maps. You live there we don’t. Tell us why we need to come and we will come like the the baseball field in the the middle of a corn field. Great time of year. First couple days of summer. Might want to check out Netzley tire, they are not to far away to come and they are heading to Ohio the following week. Would be great layover for them.
    Follow the Link in the OP, as they have been updating it as plans are finalized. I Live In Central NY and DO NOT LIVE IN NJ (see signature below). As a founding member of SpyderQuest I know that Ron and Derrick Netzley know what rallies are going on, as this event is also listed on the events page of the US Spyder Riders. I will not "sell" this rally to you because if you need to be convinced to go, it may not be the rally for you.
    Last edited by otter28169; 03-06-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Look For me when you get there......Big Bald Guy with an orange and black RS-S. By the way the rally info has been updated. check the link in the OP

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JimH View Post
    Thanks,
    Jim
    The website has been updated. Check it out

Spyder Garage

The website has been updated. Check it out. spyders-in-ac.org
    Get your early registration now before April 1st
    Last edited by mrmichaelg; 03-28-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

The Atlantic City Rally is 8 days away ( http://spyders-in-ac.org). is anyone else besides Otter28169 and me and my sweetheart going?
    Any questions you have should be directed to the rally website since we are just attendees from Long Island.

Spyder Garage

Heading down on Thursday. any of you guys want to meetup. i am getting on the garden state at 162.....leaving at 10am......

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Enjoyed seeing everyone for the event, My wife and I had a blast meeting everyone at Margaritaville. Hopefully there will be more participation next year.

Too bad none of the vendors attended the event. This was my first event and I was looking forward to seeing some vendors.

IMG_20220603_161119523_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220603_212746772.jpg

IMG_20220603_220101077.jpg
    Last edited by CloverHillCrawler; 06-06-2022 at 10:42 PM.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black