Thread: .

Spyder Garage

Default .

1/2 of my original listing price!! I want these to get to a good home before global warming makes them irrelevant!

Purchased a while ago and used them only once or twice over the years. They are "used", but really like new. There are two jacket liners with carrying "pouch", two sets of gloves, wire harnesses, "Y" cables to connect gloves/pants/liners, dual controllers (for gloves and jacket liner), leather case for controller.

The male version is size L/XL and runs a bit big. I am actually a 2X person, but the jacket fits well. The gauntlet style gloves are size M (medium), but they run large. I usually wear a Large glove, but this fit with some room to spare for a thin liner glove if desired.

The women's jacket is marked as XS/S but also is a bit big. My wife usually wears a Small or Medium and this jacket liner fits her just right. The woman's gauntlet glove is also marked as M, but fits comfortably for someone who usually wears S to Medium.

Pricing includes USPS shipping to lower US. Some adjustment required if going other places.

Men's
    Jacket Liner, gloves and accessories
    $125

Woman's Bundle:
    $125

OR...... $250 for the everything I have.

I also have a bag of hookup accessories for connections to the bike that includes some cables, extra hookup for dashboard plugs, etcetera.
    If you buy both bundles, I will include these extras at no additional cost.

PM if interested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bike-O-Din; 02-14-2022 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Lower Price!!
    2011 RT-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

Default Gerbing Heated Gear - Used but LIKE NEW

Getting out of motorcycling after 28+ years and have some stuff to share.

Purchased a while ago and used them only once or twice over the years. They are "used", but really like new. There are two jacket liners with carrying "pouch", two sets of gloves, wire harnesses, "Y" cables to connect gloves/pants/liners, dual controllers (for gloves and jacket liner), leather case for controller.

The male version is size L/XL and runs a bit big. I am actually a 2X person, but the jacket fits well. The gauntlet style gloves are size M (medium), but they run large. I usually wear a Large glove, but this fit with some room to spare for a thin liner glove if desired.

The women's jacket is marked as XS/S but also is a bit big. My wife usually wears a Small or Medium and this jacket liner fits her just right. The woman's gauntlet glove is also marked as M, but fits comfortably for someone who usually wears S to Medium.

Pricing includes USPS shipping to lower US. Some adjustment required if going other places.

Men's
    $125

Woman's Bundle:
    $125

OR...... $250 for the everything I have.

I also have a bag of accessories for connections to the bike that includes some cables, extra hookup for dashboard plugs, etcetera.
    If you buy both bundles, I will include these extras at no additional cost.

I am not yet interested in breaking up the bundles into separate parts. If they do not move as a full set, I will re-offer them individually.

PM if interested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-14-2022 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Carry over price adjust... ;-)
    2011 RT-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

Bump?
    2011 RT-S , Silver

Spyder Garage

That's a really nice price! I wear a Sidici liner on the sled and love it! Unfortunately the other won't fit my wife or I would be on it!
    2020RTL