Spyder Garage

Default need assembly manual for a rhino shelter motorcycle cabana

Back in 2011 I bought a Rhino Shelter for my RTSE and it was gigantic and at the time the only shelter of its kind. Since then there have been a number of other companies such as bike barn that have come up with better designs. I am trying to reassemble my shelter but i can not find the instructions and was hoping someone on this site might have purchased one as well and has a copy of the assembly instructions. I think it was just one or two pages and if you do have it please send me a copy as Rhino is no longer supporting this product nor do they even have the pdf you used to be able to download from their site. I have searched hgih and low on the web for it and have had zero luck finding anything including a youtube video but even with the wayback i could not find. SOOOOOOO if you do have that shelter and do have the assembly instructions please email me at blockburnsproductions@gmail.com. Thanks in advance if you can help me out!!!

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

http://.h.ttps://www.banualslib.com/...clecabana.html

Mod Edit: This link has been edited & is now deliberately misspelled/disabled to avoid any inadvertent malware infections!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-28-2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Checking link - . + b
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post

Mod Edit: This link has been edited & is now deliberately misspelled/disabled to avoid any inadvertent malware infections!
    warning ....warning ... warning ..... I clicked on this site and my PC was taken over by MALWARE .... I think you should remove this immediately or get in touch with the administrators !!!!!!! ......Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-28-2022 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Checking link - . + b

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blueknight911 View Post
    warning ....warning ... Warning ..... i clicked on this site and my pc was taken over by malware .... I think you should remove this immediately or get in touch with the administrators !!!!!!! ......mike
    likewise

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

See the Mod Edit re the original link

The link should've been disabled, at least for now... the site gets an OK result for the basic tests, but returns a resounding

'Not Safe'

warning from most community respondents, so it needs more investigation - working on that....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-28-2022 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Added note re Mod Edit!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

hmmm.... thats strange, I got in on two different computers and didnt get any warning on eaither.

I just ran a malware scan and found nothing on my computer.

Sorry about that guys, looked safe on my end.

Spyder Garage

I had also downloaded the PDF file of the manual, so I emailed that to the OP.

Again, thanks for the heads up guys, would hate to cause problems for anyone.

Spyder Garage

The link is misspelled. It should be http://.h.ttps://www.banualslib.com/...clecabana.html

Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-28-2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: It's DELIBERATE! :-/

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LongIsland View Post
    The link is misspelled. It should be http://.h.ttps://www.banualslib.com/...clecabana.html

OK thanks ..... however look at your own RISK .....JMHO .......Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-28-2022 at 07:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

hmmm.... thats strange, I got in on two different computers and didnt get any warning on eaither.

I just ran a malware scan and found nothing on my computer.

Sorry about that guys, looked safe on my end.
    It seems even Norton (Yeah, I know, but it's what was handy at the time! ) finds it 'safe', and yes, you can get in easily.... But when you look at the community comments, both on Norton & elsewhere re the site, there are more than just a few recent complaints along the same lines as Mike's & seaweeds.... so maybe it's like playing Russian Roulette?? You feeling lucky??

And since it seems that the OP hasn't been back to check on this thread since posting the request, and because Fatcycledaddy kindly emailed him the pdf anyway, I'm now closing this thread to avoid the possibility of any more potential malware infections.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!