Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JPster View Post
    So to be clear about what I call twitch, is over compensation by the rider, amplified by power assist. This is in no way the fault of the machine. Ryker has no power assist, so you get much less of a price if you over steer. I ride only very technical mountain roads, something you will not find in a flat state. For my type of riding, I much prefer the Ryker. My opinion, worth exactly what you paid for it.

~~~just curious, is your Spyder OEM or have you modified the suspension, tires? What about Baja Ron’s bar, have installed his bar or no? TIA

Best,

Jake
    Reddick Fla.
    Even a blind squirrel 🐿 finds a nut every once in a while
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I started with 35'000 miles on a 09 GS, then 22'000 on a 2012 RT and I still have my 2015 F3 with 22'000 and am trading my 2019 Ryker Rally which has 12'200 miles for a 2022 Ryker Sport because I'm 73 and life is short. Because I always ride alone on mostly back roads I Love the Ryker more than any bike because you feel the closest to a real bike. BUT it has problems in cases where you do a lot of tight turns with rear wheel wheel-barreling. On tight sweepers you can get the sensation where your rear wheel feels like its loose and wobbly But its Not. Mine didn't throw a code but would be Very unnerving if you aren't real experienced. Mine didn't start till about 9'000 miles and although there is a steering kit upgrade it seems to be sort of a band aid for the cheap bearings used in the steering behind the battery. I'm hoping by the time it starts on my new one they will find a permanent fix. Don't confuse this with riding the brake because which can cause a vss fault. I ride the Ryker 2 times for every one time I ride the F3. Tough problem but someone has to do it?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!