Spyder Garage

Default Anyone using a DynoJet Power Vision 3 tuner on a 2021 F-3?

Is anyone using a DynoJet Power Vision 3 tuner on a 2021 F-3? When trying to enter year/make/model into the Smart Search drop down menus on either DynoJet’s or Fuel Moto sites, the search results in a dead end. In other words, no such tuner exists.

But…when I searched DynoJet’s site, I found a Power Vision 3 page that says the PV3-25-05 fits F3 while the bottom of the page says the PV3-25-05 fits a 2021 RT SE6. So somewhat confused.

I emailed both DynoJet and Fuel Moto with the question but haven’t gotten any answers so far.

Spyder Garage

Give them a call!
    They will be happy to answer your question and anything else you might think of.

AJ

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

In case anyone else has the same question, here's the answer from Louis Lopez at DynoJet

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate your support for our products. PV3-25-05 would be the unit for you 23021 Can-Am Spyder F3. https://www.dynojet.com/power-vision...-am-spyder-f3/

IMPORTANT EDIT: After pressing my contact (who shall remain nameless) at DynoJet, their response is as follows:
    I apologize for the confusion. 2021 Spyder F3 is not supported yet, reason being is we have not had one in house for an ECU read. I will be more than happy to sign you up for our newsletter so that you get an email once we do have support. Thank you.
    Something wasn't quite right, the pieces didn't fit the puzzle so I double checked their earlier answer. Good thing since it was a complete 180*
    Last edited by BadMonk; 01-25-2022 at 12:38 PM. Reason: dynojet changed their tune

Spyder Garage

That's the same tune I have for the 20 RT. I had to choose 2019 F3 in their drop down. Same engine, seems to work.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Hopefully this is my last edit.

I had the pleasure of exchanging emails with Lucas at Fuel Moto. He confirmed with DynoJet that the previously mentioned Power Vision 3 PV3-05-25 does, in fact, work with Spyders, including my '21 F-3. So I placed my order with Fuel Moto. It's sorta funny that retailer (Fuel Moto) knows more the manufacturer (DynoJet). Based on my experience, Fuel Moto is the way to go.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BadMonk View Post
    Hopefully this is my last edit.

I had the pleasure of exchanging emails with Lucas at Fuel Moto. He confirmed with DynoJet that the previously mentioned Power Vision 3 PV3-05-25 does, in fact, work with Spyders, including my '21 F-3. So I placed my order with Fuel Moto. It's sorta funny that retailer (Fuel Moto) knows more the manufacturer (DynoJet). Based on my experience, Fuel Moto is the way to go.
    Fuel Moto's owner, Jamie Long (Lucas's dad), is one of the developers of the original Power Vision. NOBODY knows Dyno Jet/Power Vision stuff better than Fuel Moto. They are incredibly busy, so you need to be patient when trying to get in contact with them. Well worth the time and effort.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Just a quick follow up with this post.
    Between Lucas/Fuel Moto, DynoJet staff and myself, the DynoJet's PowerVision-3 works brilliantly for my '21 F3. Lucas was more than responsive throughout the entire process of getting the PV-3 tunes available for the F3. He was even answering emails every day from Daytona Bike Week. I also have the Power Commander running so this F3 pretty much rips with plenty of power on tap now. I thought the bike was fun before these mods, but really had no idea. LOL! If you're looking at getting a DynoJet PV-3 for your F3 (probably other years/models too), Fuel Moto gets two thumbs up without reservation.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BadMonk View Post
    Just a quick follow up with this post.
    Between Lucas/Fuel Moto, DynoJet staff and myself, the DynoJet's PowerVision-3 works brilliantly for my '21 F3. Lucas was more than responsive throughout the entire process of getting the PV-3 tunes available for the F3. He was even answering emails every day from Daytona Bike Week. I also have the Power Commander running so this F3 pretty much rips with plenty of power on tap now. I thought the bike was fun before these mods, but really had no idea. LOL! If you're looking at getting a DynoJet PV-3 for your F3 (probably other years/models too), Fuel Moto gets two thumbs up without reservation.

Do you have a stock exhaust and intake? And did they give you a map number to down load?
    I see 12 different numbers listed. Thanks for any info.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Stock exhaust, cat delete. Fuel Moto builds you a map based on your bike's configuration and then emails the map to you. All you need to do is upload it to the bike's ECU with the Power Vision. Very simple process.

DynoJet had no access to a later F3 ECU so, as far as I know, they have one custom map that's built off my ECU which they had as recently as a week or two ago. That map may not even be listed. If I recall correctly, the 12 maps on their site are for earlier F3s. 2019 and earlier, maybe? Their site was confusing/incorrect at times, even to their reps.

All things considered I'd skip DynoJet and go straight to Lucas at Fuel Moto. It doesn't cost anything extra and he builds you a map...can't beat that. You'd be hard pressed to find a more communicative tuner in business today. Not to mention he knows his stuff and builds awesome maps.

Spyder Garage

BadMonk, I have a 2021 F3 Limited and am working with Lucas at Fuel Moto as well. Did you have to send in your ECU to get a map?