Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Yes, I spoke with my dealer and was told to not expect my 2022 until AFTER July.
    So I cancelled my order and purchased a leftover 2021 - not the desired color; but it existed and I drove it home same day. Saved $2500 over the '22 and I can get it painted if I decide I cant live with the color.

Spyder Garage

I have found about 4 '21 leftover RT Ltd if anyone is leaning in the same direction.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDan View Post
    I have found about 4 '21 leftover RT Ltd if anyone is leaning in the same direction.
    That's crazy--there aren't any new 2021s within 250 miles of Atlanta. I would have bought one of those 2 months ago if they existed. I do see 2017s with 15,000 miles on them that are asking for more than new Spyders--I'd rather wait then spend that much money on something 5 years old.
    '22 Spyder RT in Hyper Silver
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

As of last Saturday Byron Power Sports in Byron Ga had a 2022 RTL Hyper Silver Chrome and a F3 Limited I believe in Plasma Red Dark. They had had a RTL Hyper Silver Dark. It's now sitting in my garage. Give Michael a call, tell him I sent you.

Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new ride. I’m awaiting delivery of the exact same thing!
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeXP700 View Post
    As of last Saturday Byron Power Sports in Byron Ga had a 2022 RTL Hyper Silver Chrome and a F3 Limited I believe in Plasma Red Dark. They had had a RTL Hyper Silver Dark. It's now sitting in my garage. Give Michael a call, tell him I sent you.
    Interesting. Those are like $4k-$5k more than the RT Base I have a down payment on (and I'd have to see if I could get that back). I'm supposed to hear something in the next couple of days on my preorder--if I don't, I'll reach out for sure.
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Mine is in and running, ready for me to pick up.
    Watch out for the weekend.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Azbronco View Post
    That's crazy--there aren't any new 2021s within 250 miles of Atlanta. I would have bought one of those 2 months ago if they existed. I do see 2017s with 15,000 miles on them that are asking for more than new Spyders--I'd rather wait then spend that much money on something 5 years old.
    I'll look at my notes - but I believe I found one in Florida; but didn't follow up as distance to ship or ride was prohibitive. I found and verified 2021 RT Limiteds in California and Washington State. And a 100 mile demo unit in Las Vegas.
    2021 RT Limited

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Does anyone know if Imotorsports actually has the spyders that they show on their website in stock? I know late last year they were slow in updating their website and it caused a little confusion.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

My 2022 RT is at the Dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    Your Sea to Sky likely wasn't scheduled to be built until sometime in January at least. The factory that builds Spyders also builds snowmobiles and they have to switch over the assembly line. Another post in this thread seems to indicate they were going to run the sled line for an extra two weeks to make up additional orders.
    I received my 2022 RT LTD Carbon (dark series) last week at MotoMember in Purcellville, VA. They are awaiting some parts that they must install before they are allowed to deliver it to me. At least I got to see the crate!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:50 PM.

Very Active Member Peacekeeper6's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Not exactly sure if anyone posted this YT vid, but this some of the reasons why your Spyders haven't made it to your dealership on time - Coach Bob 3's take:

https://youtu.be/kK358nk1SLo
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Exposed hidden URL's to minimise spam/scam opportunities...
    SIGNATURE PIC CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2016 Toyota Sienna SE - hers
    2002 BMW 325i - his
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Sportside Z71 - whoevers vehicle is in the shop
    2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Vivid Black) - his
    2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited - hers
    2007 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Pearl White) - hers (SOLD 02/29/20)
    2011 Tao Tao 50 - whoevers bike is in the shop
    2007 Reinell 186 FNS - the dog's
    1995 Fleetwood Flair 27R - EVERYBODY'S !

Spyder Garage

I’m awaiting mine from Imotorsports and spoke with salesperson yesterday. About 3 weeks out still.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

My dealer has my 2022 RT--which is a month earlier than they previously told me. It is missing some parts (like everyone else's), but she said they've been getting parts faster than the 45 days BRP guarantees. She said watercraft electronics were showing up in 1 to 2 weeks. Regardless--I'll have mine soon!
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Well.. ordered in September with a floating ship date that moved from Feb to March to April 11 to May 31. Then I got a call from the dealer this week that said it was being shipped yesterday (April 20). At least she and I are in the same state, even if she needs the windshield module.

IMG_60912.jpg
    --
    Bob L.
    Worcester County Massachusetts
    www.rk-mass2.org

Spyder Garage

Not a Spyder but Ryker - got the long awaited call from my dealer a day ago. Yeeha!!! End of next week I should be able to ryde (after having waited 8 months - 1st - January, then February/ March which became end of April/ beginning of May).
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Spoke to my dealer yesterday. My F3T that was ordered in September was originally scheduled for February delivery. That's now pushed out to end of May and it probably will come with missing parts. Worst case, I should have the complete bike somewhere between end of May and end of June. She also said that some RT Limiteds and S2S's may not be completely delivered until August. She's only now getting RT's and Rykers that were originally scheduled for February and they're incomplete as well. She's seeing the same problem with off-road and sleds and not just for BRP but Polaris as well.

At least I still have my ST to ride.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

My dealer just called me. I pick up my new Spyder Thursday afternoon! It was waiting on the windshield motor support. Easy peasy! All of my accessories are in and will be installed as well. Woo Hoo!
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    There's no place like G28 X0 Y0 Z0

Spyder Garage

I just received a call from my dealer that my 22 Carbon Black RT Limited was in but now waiting on windshield motor.

Spyder Garage

Salesman told me yesterday that my F3 Limited Special Series was waiting to be uncrated. Still don't know if it is missing parts yet.

Update.

Uncrated and missing the reverse modulator.
    Last edited by cjones; 05-06-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

I will pick up my 2022 RT LTD Marsella Dark Thursday, 05-05-22 from Mountain Motorsports in Greeneville TN: 2 months to the day I totaled my 2018 RT LTD Asphalt Gray Dark FYI They have a Black one also if it has not already been sold. Contact Hayden at Mountain Motorsports in Greeneville TN. IM me and I would appreciate a mention of my name to him.

Spyder Garage

To wrap this up, my 2022 F3S was shipped 4/22, arrived with missing reverse and park actuators. Parts arrived 5/4 and I'm picking up 5/7. I looked at the Smoak vlog and calculated it was 3 weeks between unit and parts so it looks like BRP is catching up. Best of luck to all!
    Vince F in Niagara Falls
    2022 Spyder F3 Special Edition
    2020 Ryker Rally, sold
    2022 F3S , Stock Lamonster black diamond Monolith Black Satin

Spyder Garage

Finally got my F3SS!

Happy days are here again! I picked up my F3SS today. The sales person noted that they had ten more Spyder being put together, but some are missing parts. Fortunately, mine came with no missing parts... or so I am told. I'll know soon enough.

For those still waiting, try to remain patient, supply in starting to improve.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:53 PM.
    2022 F3-SS , Manta Green/ Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Vincef329 View Post
    To wrap this up, my 2022 F3S was shipped 4/22, arrived with missing reverse and park actuators. Parts arrived 5/4 and I'm picking up 5/7. I looked at the Smoak vlog and calculated it was 3 weeks between unit and parts so it looks like BRP is catching up. Best of luck to all!
    My RT wait is over three weeks - still missing reverse and windshield motor. I checked with my dealer yesterday and still no word from BRP on when they'll ship. "Should be soon" is all they could tell me.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-05-2022 at 06:43 AM. Reason: spaces...
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

What a strange turn of events. With little communication from my dealer, I started cold calling other dealerships and ran across one with a 2022 Sea to Sky in saleable condition - all parts, ready to go. No reserve, no pre-order, nobody on the hook to purchase. I gave my dealer a last chance to give me an update on my pre-order, which they said they did try to get info, but had none, nor could they tell me where my pre-ordered unit was in the schedule. Being that I have a mid-June trip scheduled, the timing is getting critical. I forfieted my deposit with that dealer, and promptly enterend into an agreement for the S2S to be picked up next week, with trailer hitch installed. (My decision to delay until next week - Mother's Day this weekend, and I am out of town Mon and Tues next week for work).
    So, decisions were made and I added a little cost, but overall I am happy with the decision, and I will have a bike to ride this spring. Of course, I will post up my pictures when I do the delivery.
    2022 Sea to Sky

Spyder Garage

Jesster why did you forfeit your deposit? The dealer should refund you your deposit. Its on BRP’s website that if a customer cancels their order due to parts and delays that the deposit is fully refundable.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”