Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    They said they have now received all their sled orders for the season and believe the changeover in Laval has occurred.
    I believe you meant Valcourt, not Laval. That is where the sleds and Spyders are built. Laval is part of the Montreal metro area.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

You’re correct. I stayed in Laval once on a mc trip so it was stuck in my brain.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-02-2022 at 09:58 PM. Reason: inLaval ;-)
    --
    Bob L.
    Worcester County Massachusetts
    www.rk-mass2.org

Spyder Garage

Got in our Rally last week. We pick it up next week.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

We ordered our new 2022 RTL back in October with a tentative delivery date of February. That's come and gone. Took the Rider Course in late November. The wait is agonizing! I've seen that Rykers and some F3's are now available.
    Does anybody out there have any reliable insider information on when the new RTL's will start to show up at the dealerships?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:43 PM.

2022 RTL HyperSilver
    2018 Honda Goldwing Tour White
    2022 RTL , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

No idea, am still waiting on my Ryker rally - ordered in september. News here (Netherlands) is March but I would not be surprised if it it is going to be April. Agree though the waiting sucks!
    Ryker Rally 2022 - customized into a very special one of a kind touring edition .
    H&R swaybar + end links - F4 16" windshield - warning lights - scuff plate - jockey shifter - Commander floorboards - - Big Eye mirrors - BLR overflow - Spyderextras driver backrest - custom build racks - MoskoMoto backcountry panniers & Givi topcase

Spyder Garage

Can Am Customer Hotline # 715-848-4957
    Let's flood them with complaints.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DriftersWay View Post
    Has anyone received their 2022 Spyder or received word on a delivery date?
    Just put a down payment on the new F3 Limited Special Series yesterday, suppose to be in end of the month or sooner.
    They just got a delivery of new Rykers
    Some people are like Slinkies good for nothing but fun when tossed down the stairs

Spyder Garage

I put money down in January--was told I was getting the last RT they ordered in the fall that hadn't already been claimed. I was told March, but no word, yet. I sold my Ryker a couple of weeks ago, so I'm getting anxious waiting.
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Let's flood them with complaints.
    And what good would that do?
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    There's no place like G28 X0 Y0 Z0

Spyder Garage

I started shopping for a new F3 Limited in late February. I put a deposit on 1 in the color scheme I want about 10 days ago, after I found a dealership in my area who said that unit would be arriving mid-late March. I was hearing mid-late March from several FL dealers. I spoke to them a few days ago, and they said there was no new info on the ETA.
    Last edited by Musashi; 03-13-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I started shopping for a new F3 Limited in late February. I put a deposit on 1 in the color scheme I want about 10 days ago, after I found a dealership in my area who said that unit would be arriving mid-late March. I was hearing mid-late March from several FL dealers. I spoke to them a few days ago, and they said there was no new info on the ETA.
    Keep in mind that when these dealers are telling you this that they are trying to make a sell or to keep a customer happy. Very few will be completely honest with you. Maybe they are right as BRP should be producing Spyders now.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Has anyone that pre-ordered a 2022 RTL either received it yet or been notified of its ETA?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:43 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sagebrush View Post
    Has anyone that pre-ordered a 2022 RTL either received it yet or been notified of its ETA?
    Bob L Post #26 above said he was given a delivery date of the 28 March.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-13-2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Post #26 for delivery date. ;-)
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GFrog View Post
    Bob L Post #26 above said he was given a delivery date of the 28 March.
    I just left my dealer and he told me that my delivery date got move from Mar. 28 till mid April.

Spyder Garage

I just left my dealer and he told me that my delivery date got move from Mar. 28 till mid April.
    Bummer!
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Keep in mind that when these dealers are telling you this that they are trying to make a sell or to keep a customer happy. Very few will be completely honest with you. Maybe they are right as BRP should be producing Spyders now.
    Of course. If the deal comes together, I will be trading in a rare, pristine RT that I am quite content with. Most dealerships in FL are anticipating Spyders in late March and April. BUT...that can all change based on a bunch of things like logistics snags, regulatory nonsense, labor strikes, weather, accidents, terrorism, acts of war, and the ever-present "act of God." Gotta the fine print. And I didn't pre-pay for one. I put a small, 100% refundable deposit on it to hold my place at the head of the line for a particular color/trim package. In the meantime, I ride the RT. No brainer.

Spyder Garage

Here in AZ stopped in dealer just to window shop and ask about our F3T. Ordered in Sep 21 and now are being told Mid April.. so another 2 weeks added on again!
    MAY THE ROAD GO ON FOREVER...
    ...AND THE JOURNEY NEVER END

21 F3T , Titanium

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Just came from my dealer. They too have received word on a 3.28 date. Ordering it around Labor Day, I knew it would be a spring delivery.

They said they have now received all their sled orders for the season and believe the changeover in Laval has occurred. Since we still have snow on the ground (and probably more to come) to accompany all the road salt, the end of March, first of April will be good timing.

Now I can tentatively update the buyer of my 2014, as he is chomping at the bit just like I am!
    Hi folks, similar to others on this thread, I just heard from my dealer that my ship date has been updated to April 11 (2 additional weeks). He told me that a number of his orders were pushed out to May, but mine was an early September pre-order and it (and others) now have the April date. He said he feels comfortable with that date as it is 6 weeks beyond the first date they gave us.

I am fortunate as my 2014 RT is running fine and on the road for early spring riding... it's next owner is ready for her to be in his hands, however! :-)

Order date: September 13, 2021
    First ship date: February 28
    Second ship date: March 28
    Current Ship date: April 11

Having worked in manufacturing in a different lifetime I do have some sympathy for them having to changeover, and since there are a few updates between 2021 and 2022, all their ducks need to be in a row to get things in rhythm.

I hope all your orders will be on the move soon, too.

Bob
    --
    Bob L.
    Worcester County Massachusetts
    www.rk-mass2.org

Spyder Garage

My dealer just updated me from March 28 to May 14.
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

And from the "good ol days"...

When I ordered my 2008 GS, the first one sold to a customer in AK, I put a $500 deposit down in October 2007. Bought it sight unseen, and no test rides. It arrived in June of 2008. Eight months for those counting.

Seven Spyders and 12 years later, I am still in the game, but somewhere between third base and home now.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I ordered my RTL in October with an anticipated delivery of late February to early March. I got a call Saturday telling me it had been moved to April 14th. He told me not to hold my breathe. I am not holding my breathe.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    There's no place like G28 X0 Y0 Z0

Spyder Garage

Dealer just informed me that mine will be on the truck by end of month. So I should have 1st week in April.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dealer just informed me that mine will be on the truck by end of month. So I should have 1st week in April.
    That is some Real Good news. ..... Hopefully more Spyders will follow to others. ...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:45 PM.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Just talked with salesman yesterday and my end of the month do date has now moved to may 5th on there shipment of F3's and RT's
    Some people are like Slinkies good for nothing but fun when tossed down the stairs

Spyder Garage

The dealerships in Red Deer and Edmonton Alberta told me end May.
    2022 RT Deep Marsala Metallic