Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Candave650 View Post
    Picking up my F3-S tomorrow.

A bit nervous after 45 yrs on 2 wheels.
    Congratulations! Did your bike arrive with all its parts? Waiting for mine and hoping it isn’t missing any parts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Candave650 View Post
    Picking up my F3-S tomorrow.

A bit nervous after 45 yrs on 2 wheels.
    I was more nervous the day I was going to pick up my new Spyder than I have ever been before a vehicle purchase. Not sure why really. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. After 48 years on 2 wheels I took right to the Spyder. Many talk about the 1,000's of miles it took them to get used to the Spyder but I have experienced none of that. I'm sure I will get better and I am sure I will learn but I feel completely comfortable on my RTL. I wasn't so sure after my test ride on a 2019 RT but after reading this forum a bunch I convinced myself that the bike was NOT going to flip over and just rode the thing. No reaching for clutches, no problems using the foot brake, no anything. I just rode the thing. Now granted the 2020+ models are superior in the handling department but there isn't a night and day difference. Just get on it and ride. These are great machines to operate. I am so happy I made the move from 2 to 3 wheels. I still own a couple of 2 wheelers but I am pretty sure most of my time will be spent on 3. Btw, most of my time is spent commuting around town with some longer weekend rides. I don't go tour for thousands of miles per year.
    Last edited by FrogmanDave; 05-18-2022 at 10:52 PM.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    There's no place like G28 X0 Y0 Z0

Spyder Garage

Dealer called me yesterday to tell me mine is due to ship on Friday.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Picking up my F3 Ltd SS tomorrow morning. Tall boy windshield was backordered and should be in next week.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ferrasr View Post
    I was at my local dealer in Calgary Alberta Canada was unloading a load of snowmobiles, the ones that were do to arrive in January and they were still missing 2 pre-sold units in this shipment. As mentioned they build the sleds and Spyders in the same Quebec plant. The dealer stated they were going to run the sled builds an extra 2 weeks and then switch to the Spyder builds but did not anticipate any severe delays on the Spyders. I guess what ever severe delays means is open for ones own interpretation. The dealer also mentioned that were limited to 100 of a certain ATV and they have sold through these already. So likely at the earliest late March into April here for the Spyders.
    The dealers have Spyders in stock but not all the parts to sell them ask your dealer they will tell you mine is at the dealership still 8n crate they won't sell it to me until they get the parts in to put on the 2022 sea to sky I'm buying

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dm1953 View Post
    The dealers have Spyders in stock but not all the parts to sell them ask your dealer they will tell you mine is at the dealership still 8n crate they won't sell it to me until they get the parts in to put on the 2022 sea to sky I'm buying
    My wife's RTL is in the same situation...arrived to the dealer 4 weeks ago and is waiting for the windshield motor and the reverse actuator. I'm pretty bummed because China's current 6 week COVID shutdown is likely holding those parts up.
    Last edited by imgoinmad; 05-27-2022 at 09:50 AM.

Spyder Garage

Mine RT has been sitting at the dealer for 6 weeks. They think the parts should show up the first week of June--so maybe next week I'll get mine?
    '22 Spyder RT in Hyper Silver
    2022 RT , Hyper Silver

Spyder Garage

Mine has been at the dealership for about 2 weeks. Still missing 2 components (reverse actuator and windshield motor) and the salesman doesn't know when they will be in.
    2022 RT Deep Marsala Metallic

Spyder Garage

I received mine from the dealer on 05/06/22

It was at the dealer for 2 weeks missing parts. They actually still have several 2022's missing parts.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:58 PM.

Spyder Garage

Seagull interesting you have yours sitting at the dealer, although missing parts and had placed your order in April of this year. I put a deposit down on a 2022 RTL last year Nov.1/21, still no word on delivery. When I spoke to the dealer in early May he felt I would not see my order now until end of June or into July! Not sure what would be worse, knowing your bike is sitting at the dealer waiting parts or now being told I will be going into at least an 8 month wait before I may see mine!
    2022 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic Dark

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ferrasr View Post
    Seagull interesting you have yours sitting at the dealer, although missing parts and had placed your order in April of this year. I put a deposit down on a 2022 RTL last year Nov.1/21, still no word on delivery. When I spoke to the dealer in early May he felt I would not see my order now until end of June or into July! Not sure what would be worse, knowing your bike is sitting at the dealer waiting parts or now being told I will be going into at least an 8 month wait before I may see mine!
    I think it depends on the dealer. I put a deposit on a new RT L on April 12. The dealer knew he had bikes that were supposed to come in shortly. He received the bike on April 24 and I'm waiting on parts just like everyone else. Who knows when they will come in. I'm curious to see if BRP announces a 2023 model. Makes no sense if the dealers have all these 2022 models they can't deliver.
    Frank Ferrante
    2022 Can Am Spyder RT Limited Deep Marsala Metallic Dark
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Spyder Garage

Hey I'm in the same boat you are in, ordered mine 11/02/21 RTL Hyper Silver Chrome. I was told March but every time I check with dealer they say BPR hasn't shipped it and doses't know when it will be here. Very disappointed.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FRM201 View Post
    Hey I'm in the same boat you are in, ordered mine 11/02/21 RTL Hyper Silver Chrome. I was told March but every time I check with dealer they say BPR hasn't shipped it and doses't know when it will be here. Very disappointed.
    I'm going through the same thing. I ordered my Spyder F3 Limited in October 2021. I was initially told March, then I was told to call back in April. I called in April and was told to call back in June. I went by the dealership yesterday and they said they said they have no idea when it will arrive. They had a Plasma Red F3 Limited in the showroom but I don't want a red one. So the wait continues. <<sigh>>

Spyder Garage

Mine's in at the dealer too. Just waiting for parts like many others.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Any BRP Update on 2022 Spyder Deliveries?

Reading all your comments, I'm waiting too. Ordered Oct. 2021 initially told delivery in March, then pushed to April, May, now it's June, and I haven't received any update from my dealer. I do understand supply chain disruption, but I believe the dealer should provide a courtesy call and I shouldn't have to call you for an update. Has BRP put out any new statement regarding their current state? I last saw one regarding the Spyder in March, I did notice the statement regarding one of their other products posted in May was the exact same video from the Spyder update in March. Since I want specific color/model I have no choice but to continue waiting.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:59 PM.

Spyder Garage

My F3S is at the dealer's warehouse and is missing parts. No ETA on parts. Best estimate they can give me is August.

Spyder Garage

yea you would think customers that pre-ordered a bike last year would have get priority on bikes being made very odd that you would make customers wait wile others are getting bikes.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FRM201 View Post
    yea you would think customers that pre-ordered a bike last year would have get priority on bikes being made very odd that you would make customers wait wile others are getting bikes.
    This was part of my problem. That and lack of communication between BRP and my dealer, and then my dealer to me. Increasingly frustrated, I called around other delaers and luckily found a complete bike with no pre-order on it at another dealer. I gave my original dealer one more shot to give me any news, when they couldn't, I then forfieted my deposit and order with them and bought the other bike.
    2022 Sea to Sky

Spyder Garage

Picked up my 2022 F3-T yesterday after about a 6 week wait on parts.First Spyder after 50 years on 2 wheels.Put about 70 miles on her so far and there is a learning curve but so far really enjoying the new ride.

Spyder Garage

Deposit in May 2022 on silver RT Limited. Told delivery in July. June 13th machine arrived. Sitting in dealers yard still in crate. Missing 3 parts. Hopefully parts in 2 to 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-23-2022 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Caps ;-)

Spyder Garage

Ouch!!!! You folks have way more patience than I would have. It is going to be an interesting model year for 2022. Hopefully people don't have to wait until 23 for the 22's. Next year could be very interestisng.

With most Spyders going out of the factory "missing parts," the situation is/has made a logistical nightmare for all concerned. Throw in an uncaring customer service related dealer or two, and it seems like a pretty big mess that has been brewing from day one.

Last edited by ARtraveler; 06-24-2022 at 03:13 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I ordered a 2022 Spyder Sea to Sky early Nov 2021. It arrived at the dealer late April 2022. However, it is missing the windshield motor and reverse module. I was told 4 to 6 weeks for the parts to come. It is now 8 weeks and still no parts. What I did get was an email from BRP stating that I must be excited about receiving it and enjoying my new ride. It then went on to say that the Pilot backrest is no longer available and is being permanently removed as a component. In lieu of the backrest, I will receive a $500 credit off the balance owing on delivery. It just keeps getting better
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 09:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Newbee View Post
    I ordered a 2022 Spyder Sea to Sky early Nov 2021. It arrived at the dealer late April 2022. However, it is missing the windshield motor and reverse module. I was told 4 to 6 weeks for the parts to come. It is now 8 weeks and still no parts. What I did get was an email from BRP stating that I must be excited about receiving it and enjoying my new ride. It then went on to say that the Pilot backrest is no longer available and is being permanently removed as a component. In lieu of the backrest I will receive a $500 credit off the balance owing on delivery. It just keeps getting better
    BRP may have thought it was a good thing to send these bikes out unfinished, but I think it's going to bite them in the butt in the end!!! Come on, NO windshield!!! WTH! Good Luck
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 09:01 PM.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    BRP may have thought it was a good thing to send these bikes out unfinished, but I think it's going to bite them in the butt in the end!!! Come on, NO windshield!!! WTH Good Luck
    They all have windshields and they all have windshield motors. What is missing is the support bracket for the windshield motor assembly. People are saying they are missing windshield motors but that is incorrect.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    There's no place like G28 X0 Y0 Z0

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    BRP may have thought it was a good thing to send these bikes out unfinished, but I think it's going to bite them in the butt in the end!!! Come on, NO windshield!!! WTH Good Luck
    This is a pretty long thread so pardon me if this has already been said. BRP wins because they have made the dealerships into their storage buildings. In my Houston area dealer Mancusos every RT is presold but sitting there missing parts and taking up space. Most have at least 2 Rykers in stock for sale but nothing else. I'm looking for a side by side and very few are available usually at a price I'm not willing to pay. Some say August is the soonest for 23s.
    2015 RT , Black