Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Anyone received their 2022 Spyder or news on Delivery, Delays, & Omissions?

Has anyone received their 2022 Spyder or received word on a delivery date?
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Are you kidding? Even the dealerships don't know the answer to that question.

Spyder Garage

Just saying they don't know but possibly end of February.
    21 F3T , Titanium

Spyder Garage

My dealer said they received notice that their first delivery will be received in February, and my 2022 is in that order.
    --
    Bob L.
    Worcester County Massachusetts
    www.rk-mass2.org

Spyder Garage

That is encouraging. Up here in VT I was told possibly April. After waiting for my special order 2021 truck I've learned patience. I'm hearing that some guys that snow checked 2022 snowmobiles still haven't received them and winter has about 1 month left depending on where you live.
    2022 RTL , Deep Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

I ordered a Sea to Sky on August 12th. Was told delivery would be in Feb. Called dealer yesterday and they said it was pushed out to March 28th. I think 7 months is a little too long. They must have some real serious manufacturing problems. Making me wonder how it will be getting parts and accessories after I pay for it. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Can Am.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LTP24 View Post
    I ordered a Sea to Sky on August 12th. Was told delivery would be in Feb. Called dealer yesterday and they said it was pushed out to March 28th. I think 7 months is a little too long. They must have some real serious manufacturing problems. Making me wonder how it will be getting parts and accessories after I pay for it. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Can Am.
    Your Sea to Sky likely wasn't scheduled to be built until sometime in January at least. The factory that builds Spyders also builds snowmobiles and they have to switch over the assembly line. Another post in this thread seems to indicate they were going to run the sled line for an extra two weeks to make up additional orders.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

The dealerships in Red Deer and Edmonton Alberta told me end May.
    2022 RT Deep Marsala Metallic

Spyder Garage

I place an order for a Spyder RT Limited back in earl October and yesterday I did call to my dealer and he said March 11.

Spyder Garage

My 2022 RT is at the Dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trbayth View Post
    Your Sea to Sky likely wasn't scheduled to be built until sometime in January at least. The factory that builds Spyders also builds snowmobiles and they have to switch over the assembly line. Another post in this thread seems to indicate they were going to run the sled line for an extra two weeks to make up additional orders.
    I received my 2022 RT LTD Carbon (dark series) last week at MotoMember in Purcellville, VA. They are awaiting some parts that they must install before they are allowed to deliver it to me. At least I got to see the crate!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:50 PM.

Very Active Member Peacekeeper6's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Not exactly sure if anyone posted this YT vid, but this some of the reasons why your Spyders haven't made it to your dealership on time - Coach Bob 3's take:

https://youtu.be/kK358nk1SLo
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Exposed hidden URL's to minimise spam/scam opportunities...
    SIGNATURE PIC CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2016 Toyota Sienna SE - hers
    2002 BMW 325i - his
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Sportside Z71 - whoevers vehicle is in the shop
    2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Vivid Black) - his
    2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited - hers
    2007 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Pearl White) - hers (SOLD 02/29/20)
    2011 Tao Tao 50 - whoevers bike is in the shop
    2007 Reinell 186 FNS - the dog's
    1995 Fleetwood Flair 27R - EVERYBODY'S !

Spyder Garage

Any BRP Update on 2022 Spyder Deliveries?

Reading all your comments, I'm waiting too. Ordered Oct. 2021 initially told delivery in March, then pushed to April, May, now it's June, and I haven't received any update from my dealer. I do understand supply chain disruption, but I believe the dealer should provide a courtesy call and I shouldn't have to call you for an update. Has BRP put out any new statement regarding their current state? I last saw one regarding the Spyder in March, I did notice the statement regarding one of their other products posted in May was the exact same video from the Spyder update in March. Since I want specific color/model I have no choice but to continue waiting.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:59 PM.

Spyder Garage

It appears there is hope. Just heard from a friend that his 2022 RTL can be picked up this afternoon. Like so many of you, his RTL has been gathering dust at the dealership waiting for a windshield motor bracket

Spyder Garage

2022 Spyder RT L delivery

I ordered a 2022 RT L Marsala Red Chrome in October 2021. Delivery was to be in March, but the dealer only got the bike on May 4th, and it was missing the same 2 parts as everyone else. Dealer phoned today (July 6) to say they just got the parts. Hope to pick it up tomorrow. I sure hope BRP will do something to compensate people.

Here it is, and only 4 months late!

2022 Marsala red.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 09:06 PM.

Spyder Garage

I put down a deposit for a 2022 RT Limited in March. The salesman called me in late May to say that my Spyder was on the way, he had a VIN. It finally arrived in mid June but had missing components. The missing parts came in mid July and I finally picked it up last week.
    2022 Spyder RT Limited , Deep Marsala / Chrome

Spyder Garage

I started shopping for a new F3 Limited in late February. I put a deposit on 1 in the color scheme I want about 10 days ago, after I found a dealership in my area who said that unit would be arriving mid-late March. I was hearing mid-late March from several FL dealers. I spoke to them a few days ago, and they said there was no new info on the ETA.
    Last edited by Musashi; 03-13-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I started shopping for a new F3 Limited in late February. I put a deposit on 1 in the color scheme I want about 10 days ago, after I found a dealership in my area who said that unit would be arriving mid-late March. I was hearing mid-late March from several FL dealers. I spoke to them a few days ago, and they said there was no new info on the ETA.
    Keep in mind that when these dealers are telling you this that they are trying to make a sell or to keep a customer happy. Very few will be completely honest with you. Maybe they are right as BRP should be producing Spyders now.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    Keep in mind that when these dealers are telling you this that they are trying to make a sell or to keep a customer happy. Very few will be completely honest with you. Maybe they are right as BRP should be producing Spyders now.
    Of course. If the deal comes together, I will be trading in a rare, pristine RT that I am quite content with. Most dealerships in FL are anticipating Spyders in late March and April. BUT...that can all change based on a bunch of things like logistics snags, regulatory nonsense, labor strikes, weather, accidents, terrorism, acts of war, and the ever-present "act of God." Gotta the fine print. And I didn't pre-pay for one. I put a small, 100% refundable deposit on it to hold my place at the head of the line for a particular color/trim package. In the meantime, I ride the RT. No brainer.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If all goes well, some time late February or early March. But you never know until it comes to your Spyder Dealer.

Waiting is the hardest part. .....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2024 at 08:40 PM.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Been told late March if no supply chain issues. It is not usually good riding weather here until at least May so here is to hoping............

Randy

Spyder Garage

There's at least one out there if this video is to be believed. I sort of question it since this video was uploaded in December. In any case here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCxSeR9cSQ
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

Ordered mine is late December 21 and the dealer said that it may get shipped in May or June. That is a really long wait.
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE

Spyder Garage

everything my dealer has coming in is already sold, was told thats it for this yr, i was going to trade my 2020 F3L in on a new red F3L red spiecial, the day of going shopping for a new one is gone..
    2020 F3 limited, liquid titanium
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    19 in freedom tinted windshield
    matte black daytona frunk wrap
    Quadtrac 165/60's

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Are production numbers down, or has demand increased????? In other words, are there more customers for Spyders and Rykers that in previous years??????????
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by old Timer View Post
    In other words, are there more customers for Spyders and Rykers that in previous years??????????
    They are very hard to get here on the Canadian east coast. They are getting really popular now.

According to the local area dealers, each dealer gets an allocation of models and any pre-order has to be taken from their allocation with minimal changes in color and options.

My local dealer only had a few RTLs allocated and only one in the Marsala Red which was already promised to someone else. He tried everything to get me to chose a different color from his allocation. I guess he must have convinced the other guys to take a different color so I could get the Marsala Red. Maybe it was the $28K deposit that convinced him. He said that he could not order any machines beyond what he was allocated.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that there are no bargaining or deals to be had; it's MSRP or above.
    Last edited by GFrog; 01-27-2022 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Added text
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE