@ Wmoater:
Unfortunately, my dealer refused to refund my deposit regardless of what BRP is saying, and from what I can see, they are saying discuss the options with your dealer. My dealer's response was - you signed a paper saying your deposit was non-refundable. That was their answer.
I'm not so sad that I left that dealership, I guess I am chalking up that deposit to a lesson learned...... unless someone can help show me that BRP says you WILL get your deposit back? I can't find it.
From BRP's site:

"We apologize for this delay, which is related to the global shortage of supplies as well as high demand and logistics challenges. If you’re not satisfied with the expected delivery schedule of your vehicle, you can work with your dealer on your options available, which could include transferring to the next model year or a refund of your deposit."

"We will honor our commitment to deliver as soon as possible, but if you are seeking a refund of your deposit, please contact your dealer directly. If further assistance is required, you can also call us at 1-888-272-9222."