Spyder Garage

Default A day early, but still had fun

The weather guessers here in southern Ohio said New Years day was going to be a huge washout with several inches of rain being called for. Well, looks like my annual NYD ride will have to be on New Years Eve. It wasn't cold at 55 degrees, but my lovely wife wasn't really interested so I started the recruiting process. My 12 year old granddaughter, Petiah, is up for anything at anytime. She loves an adventure and said "I'm in" so we put close to 50 miles on the RT and then came home for the Guzzi and a bit of two wheeled riding. We only made about two miles when the rain started so we called it a day and put another New Years under our belts. Happy New Year everyone.

1640987834387~2.jpg image000001.jpg
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Glad you was able to get out for a ride. We are not so lucky here in Central Maine. Our Spyder won't be out until April. It is a fogy day here. Temps around 38 degrees. Hope 2022 is better than 2021. Bruce
    New to Sue and I
    2021, LTD, Asphalt Gray, 22,000 miles
    Gone but not forgotten
    RTS 2011 SM5, 95,000 miles

Spyder Garage

I did the same thing, absent the granddaughter. Rode about 75 miles on the RTL by myself yesterday. Tooday it is 12d and snowing in Ks so I think I will not make my usual New Years Day ride. Texted a friend who usually rides with me to see if he wants to ride today. Don't expect to even receive a reply. Oh well, another year is here and soon enough it will be riding weather again.

Spyder Garage

Any ride is a good ride.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New Years Eve Ryde

Indiana weather has been very wet. So I enjoyed a NYE ryde time and today I am indoors watching the rain.
    I have my mother home for a visit. She and my wife will make the oatmeal chocolate chips cookies. I will try to only eat two cookies. Man those are awesome cookies.
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue