Spyder Garage

Default Fun Christmas Eve Ride

Daughter and I rode the back roads to the Lynyrd Skynyrd Crash Site Memorial today in south Mississippi. Great weather. Site is small but interesting. The ride and the company.............Priceless.

IMG_1261.jpg
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    Daughter and I rode the back roads to the Lynyrd Skynyrd Crash Site Memorial today in south Mississippi. Great weather. Site is small but interesting. The ride and the company.............Priceless.

IMG_1261.jpg
    I'm sure you consider yourself fortunate to be able to ride at this time of year ..... Me ( in Vt. ) will have to wait until Spring ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I'm sure you consider yourself fortunate to be able to ride at this time of year ..... Me ( in Vt. ) will have to wait until Spring ..... Mike
    I do Mike, I surely do. Maybe a little ice every few years, BUT NO SALT! We make up for in sometimes in the summer when it's 104 and the humidity is thru the roof.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

I am heading out for a Spyder ride today. Bluebird day and 70 degrees. Sorry for those that are waiting until Spring.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Christmas day, took the Spyder to the National Cemetery where my wife's dad is buried. This was very important since her mom recently had knee replacement and was unable to visit the grave.

Since my brother lives near the cemetery, gave him a call and he met us there, took the handoff of leftover Christmas Eve lasagna and some homemade Peppercocker cookies my daughter made from my grandmothers recipe she brought over from Sweden.

On the way home, caught up with another couple headed North on 441. They were on a very nice looking F3T or similar. Normally would have chatted with them at stoplights, but was needing to get home so as not to be late for seeing grandkids at their house.

Yes, the weather was very nice yesterday, almost too sunny.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Christmas Day Ryders

The wife and I were able to enjoy some CHRISTMAS RYDE TIME. .......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Christmas eve I traveled over 2 hours in southern Tenn. Christmas day nearly 2 hours in northwest alabama. Perfect weather for driving around, coldest was 50f and warmed up to the mid '70s Christmas day! But the best part was Christmas eve taking the eight year old neighbor for his first ride on a motorcycle. Just a short spin on the spyder around our neighborhood with his mom & dad filming us as we returned.

Spyder Garage

We did a really nice, relaxed 128 mile ride Christmas Eve in 80*, full sunshiney weather here in the Texas Hill Country. All little backroads..no traffic..stopped for a Mexican food lunch…GOOD day.
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...

Spyder Garage

Another sunny and warm bluebird day. We are going to ride some. 67 degrees predicted.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red