Spyder Garage

Default Child's motorcycle genuine leather jacket

My grandchild has outgrown this jacket if you have a young rider bundle them in this they will stay warm and look so cute. This is a size large brand leather king. There were 2 patches on the back one has been removed the remaining patch says lady rider but the jacket is unisexD11E1505-75D2-47DB-B638-F002F71B75F5.jpg047C462C-75F6-4F7E-A030-F96B3EC20D54.jpgA82D28DA-7980-4009-89B2-EBBFCFE65514.jpg
    Asking 75 but considering all reasonable offers. Selling online on sale 99 regular price up to 149
    Last edited by beuti; 12-18-2021 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Item sold

Spyder Garage

Is that a mens large, woman's large or child large. I dont thing they make jackets like that for children. We need more info on measurements to buy for a child.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Is that a mens large, woman's large or child large. I dont thing they make jackets like that for children. We need more info on measurements to buy for a child.
    This is a child's jacket it is actually an XXL I can send you a picture of my granddaughter wearing it. it is definitely a child's jacket. Tell me what measurements you need and I will send them. The arm length and from shoulder to shoulder will that be sufficient? If you PM me I will send my phone number and we can video chat so you can see the jacket from different angles and up close. They definitely make these for toddlers, youth and teens.

Spyder Garage

PM sent, My wife loves it for our grandkids.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic