Spyder Garage

Default SOLD Ultimate tall boy seat and back rests for sale.

I have an Ultimate seat for 2010-2019 RT for sale. Includes driver and passenger back rest. Has the fuel door but I don’t have the key to it. I’m sure you could get a new lock from Ultimate. Seat is in great condition. New this seat is $1480. I’d like $650+shipping.
    Last edited by Mbrad; 12-22-2021 at 05:43 PM.

Spyder Garage

Can you verify how much shipping would be to 23231

Spyder Garage

Sent you a pm

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is this a 15" or 17" drivers set back seat??? larryd

Spyder Garage

It's the Tall Boy seat. The 17 or 15" refers to the width of the drivers and passengers seats respectively, according to the way I read it on the website.

"Our Ultimate Spyder RT Seats are designed to provide the driver and passenger with proper lateral support for the butt cheeks and a deeper bucket in the seat for more secure cornering. You sit in our seat, not on it. In the driver portion of the seat, both seats are 17 inches wide and have a built in 7 inches high lower back support... so when you twist that throttle open, the seat gives you full support. In the passenger seat, both seats are 15 inches wide and provide full support around the butt. Both seats are also designed with correct nose angle, which prevents you from sliding forward."

"Our Tall Boy seat will sit you at the same height as the stock seat and one and a half inches further back from the handlebars compared to the stock seat. The Tall Boy was designed for tall or large drivers and will help if you feel to cramped with your stock seat position."