Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome Getry to SL

Welcome Getry, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community Getry, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default First Post

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBOT View Post
    Welcome Getry, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community Getry, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.
    Not sure if I’m responding correctly but here goes.
    I’ve been a Harley guy for quite a while. I’ve currently got a Heritage and I love it. I just ran the Cherohala Skyway a few weeks ago and then followed it up with a run on the Dragon. However, I’m 71 and not as young nor as strong as I used to be and that Harley is one heavy bike. Regardless, I decided to get me a trike.

I’ve ridden and looked at both Harleys and Goldwings. To be honest, neither really impressed me, so I started to look at others such as the Spyder. I did some research and talked to a lot of people and, at the urging of my beautiful fiancé, I bought me a Spyder. I didn’t want a new one because, in my opinion, they are way overpriced. A friend of mine turned me on to someone that had two for sale. The one I told him I wanted was his Gold 2015 RT Cruiser with 28K miles. Unfortunately, as I was pulling into the guy’s driveway, the RT Cruiser was being driven away. So, the one I bought is a Black (my favorite color) 2016 F3-T with a little under 38K miles. It turns out that I like it better as it seems to be more sporty and maneuverable than the Cruiser. I’ve taken it on one 4-hour trip to Bald River Falls near Tellico Plains. My fiancé, who is 3 years younger than I knows I’m still going to ride my Harley and when I do, she plans on being right behind me in OUR Spyder. I thank God that my life is this good. My fiancé had a Sporty for a couple years so she knows what she’s doing, but man I really like riding that trike, so she may have to wait a while before I ride my Harley again. By the way my name is Gerry. ��
    Last edited by Getry; 12-06-2021 at 02:19 AM.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default New Member

Welcome to the Spyder Forum.

Post up in the main areas of the Forum.
    Nice choice for your Spyder Ryde.....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue